BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- R.A. Kayumov, Postbuckling behavior of compressed rods in an elastic medium, Mechanics of Solids, 52(5), 575–580 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Badriev, V.N. Paimushin, Refined models of contact interaction of a thin plate with postioned on both sides deformable foundations, Lobachevskii J. of Mathem., 38(5), 779–793 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kozlov, Stress-strain of elements of bridge structures with varying thickness of walls along the length, Russ. J. of Build. Construct. and Architect., 1(37), 67–80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ignatiev, Calculation of plane frames with large displacement of nodes by the finite element method in the form of the classical mixed method, J. of Construct. and reconstruct., 2(58), 12–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Pyatikrestovsky, B.S. Sokolov, Nonlinear analysis of statically ideterminate wooden structures and optimization of cross section dimensions of dome ribs, Int. J. for Computat. Civil and Structur. Engineer., 14(4), 130–139 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Karpov, O.V. Ignatev, A.A. Semenov, The stress-strain state of ribbed shell structures, Magazine of Civil Engineer., 74(6), 147–160 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Bate, Numerical methods (Physic. and mathemat. Lit, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Agapov, R.O. Golovanov, K.R. Aidemirov, Calculation of load bearing capacity of prestressed reinforsced concrete trusses by the finite element method, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environmental Sci., 90, 01 2018 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Agapov, R.O. Golovanov, Comparative analysis of the simplest finite elements of plates inbending, Advances in Intelig. Syst. and Comput., 692, 1009–1016 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Klochkov, A.P. Nikolaev, A.Sh. Dzhabrailov, Finite element analysis of axisymmetrically loaded shells of rotation with branching meridian under elastic-plastic deformation, J. of Struct. Mechan. of Engineer. Constr. and Buildings, 3, 50–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Souza Neto, D. Peric, D.R.J. Owen, Computational Methods for Plasticity, Theory and Applications, Chichester: Wiley Mechan. and Engineer., 268, 704–734 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Miehe, F. Welschinger, F. Aldakheel, Variational gradient plasticity at finite strains Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics, vol. 1 (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Malinin, Applied Theory of Plasticity and Creep (Engineering, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Dzhabrailov, Yu.V. Klochkov, A.P. Nikolaev, The Finite Elements Analysis of Shells of Revolution with a Branching Meridian, J. Russ. Aeronaut., 52(1), 22–29 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.