BIO Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2020International Conferences “Plant Diversity: Status, Trends, Conservation Concept” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2020|
- N.A. Mistratova, A.A. Kolichenko, E.A. Savinich, Bul. of the Kras. St. Agr. Univ., 5, 59-65 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sorokopudov, V.A. Melkumova, O.A. Sorokopudova Gooseberry in Siberia, 25 (Novosibirsk book publishing house, Novosibirsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bopp., E.M. Kuzmina, N.A. Mistratova Fruit-growing of Siberia, 263-275 (Krasnoyarsk, KrasSAU, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mistratova, D.V. Gotkin., E.V. Bryukhanov, D.S. Romanovsky, Bul. of the Bur. Agric. Acad. named after V.R. Filippov, 4, 111-117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Tarasenko Green cuttings of garden and forest crops, 15-200 (Publishing house of the Moscow Agricultural Academy, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Moiseichenko Methodology of experimental work in fruit growing and vegetable growing, 118-119 (Kiev, High school, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the determination of heavy metals in agricultural soils and crop products (1992) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Yanchuk, E.N. Sedov, Mod. Gard., 1, 12-17 (2017) Electronic journal http://journal-vniispk.ru/pdf/2017/1/3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Leontieva, Mod. Gard., 2, 84-93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.