BIO Web Conf.
Volume 26, 2020First International Scientific-Practical Conference “Actual Issues of Physical Education and Innovation in Sports” (PES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- Z.M. Kuznetsova, N.A. Chernova, Pedagogico-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sports, 1(18), 143-149 (2011). URL: http://www.journal-science.org/ru/article/378.html [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kuznetsova, A. Kuznetsov, I. Mutaeva, G. Khalikov, A. Zakharova, In Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology support (SCITEPRESS, 156-160, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Slozhenikin, Modern problems of the Humanities and natural Sciences: proceedings of the XXVI Intern. scientificpractical conference (M., 187-194, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.U. Syuzev, Training of personnel for law enforcement agencies: modern trends and educational technologies: materials XX all-Russian scientific-methodological conference (Irkutsk, 163-167, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Taran, A.A. Boikov, Society and law, 1(47), 325-329 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ustyuzhanin, Topical issues of training police officers to the lawful use of firearms: science, practice, pedagogy, psychology (M., 126-136, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Frolova, Candidate’s thesis (Khabarovsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kuznetsov, Z.M. Kuznetsova, Russian Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 14(4), 5-7 (2019). DOI: 10.14526/20704798-2019-14-4-5-7 [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Khvastunova, Bulletin of the Barnaul law Institute of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 1(285), 65-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Chokotov, U.V. Grigorchak, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 12-8, 1540-1546 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.