BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- I.N. Musabaev, Modern aspects of Listeriosis in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Med. J. of Western Kazakhstan 4(36), 6–11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Tartakovsky, S.A. Ermolaeva, V.V. Maleev, Listeria pathogenesis factors and their role in the pathogenesis and laboratory diagnosis of listeriosis, J. of Microbiol., Epidemiol., Immunol. 4, 31–36 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Stepanyuk, Epizootic Dictionary (Harvest, Kiev, 1976), 118 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shcherbina, S.V. Mezentsev, O.S. Spirkina, Listeria in the products of meat processing enterprises, Bull. of the Altai State Agrar. Univer. 8(118), 101–104 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, D.A. Vasiliev, D.V. Kolbasov, Listeria and listeriosis, Monograph (Color-Print, Ulyanovsk, 2016), 336 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Tartakovsky, V.V. Maleev, S.A. Ermolaeva, Listeria: role in human infectious pathology and laboratory diagnosis (Medicine for all, Moscow, 2002), 195 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bakulov, M.G. Tarshis, Geography of animal diseases in foreign countries (Kolos, Moscow, 1971), 216 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Lamont, J. Sobel, Sh. Mazakitovi, Listeriosis in human pregnancy: a systematic review, J. of perinatal med. 39(3), 227–236 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Krasikov, I.G. Trofimov, I.G. Alekseeva, M.V. Zabolotnykh, Comprehensive diagnosis of associative infectious diseases of cattle, Veter. Pathol. 1(47), 13–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Vazquez-Boland, M. Kuhn, P. Berche et al., Listeria pathogenesis and molecular virulence determinants, Clin. Microbiol. Rev. 14, 584–640 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Low, W. Donachie, A review of listeria monocytogenes and listeriosis, Veter. J. 153(1), 9–29 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Slivko, Listeriosis of farm animals (Vologda, 1954), 136 p. [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Tropina, P.R. Khashimova, L.A. Kondratyeva, The biological activity of an allergen isolated from listeria, in: Problems of Regional Infectious Pathology and Hygiene (Dushanbe, 1984), pp. 105–107 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Egorova, M.Ya. Martynin, A.N. Malyshev, The diagnostic value of an intradermal allergic test for listeriosis, J. of Microbiol. 2, 62–70 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Egshatyan, Production technology of immunobiological preparations for the diagnosis of listeriosis and indication of its pathogen, PhD Dissertation (Stavropol, 2002), 160 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.