BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- K. Yusupov, K. Grishin, V. Timiryanova, D. Krasnoselskaya, Spatial patterns of profitable firms’ location: empirical evidence from Russia, Amazonia Investiga 8(24), 452–463 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Nezhmetdinova et al., Global challenges for agrarian sector of Russian economy and its human resources, Revista Espacios 39(26) (2018) ISSN 0798 1015 [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Iskhakov, G.S. Klichova, The use of solar batteries in agriculture and accounting of generated electricity, Mediterranean J. of Soc. Sci. 5(12), 187–191 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Amirova, L.I. Petrova, E.V. Ziuzya, V.V. Sleptsov, T.I. Krishtaleva, M.V. Kuznetsova, Import substitution as an economic incentive mechanism for Russian commodity producers, Int. J. of Civil Engineer. and Technol. 10(2), 926–931 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kirillova, Factors determining food security of the country, in: Coll. Sustainable Development of Agriculture in the Context of Global Risks Proc. of the Sci. and Pract. Conf. World Trade Organizat. pp. 403–407 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Ermakova, Yu.F. Korotkov, M.G. Kuznetsov, N.A. Nikolaev, Сleaning contaminated water by gravity flotation, Chem. and Petrol. Engineer. 46(1–2), 40–44 (May 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kashapov, M.M. Nafikov, M.X. Gazetdinov, M.M. Nafikova, A.R. Nigmatzyanov, Innovative production technology ethanol from sweet sorghum, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer. 134 012012 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Khudyakova, A. Shmidt, S. Shmidt, Implementation of controlling technologies as a method to increase sustainability of the enterprise activities, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 7(2), 1185–1196 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Safiullin, L.G. Ibragimov, E.F. Amirova, N.V. Karpova, State regulation of the agricultural sector in the context of sanctions and the development of the digital economy, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer. 14(3(54)), 133–137 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Khudyakova, A.V. Shmidt, Methodical approaches to managing the sustainability of enterprises in a variable economy, Espacios, 39(13), 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.Kh. Krasnoselskaya, D.R. Khamzina, S.M. Goloviznin et al., Determination of capital accumulation in region using benchmarking tool, Espacios 40(35) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Rostova, S. Shirokova, N. Sokolitsyna, Management of project for automation of investment control at industrial enterprise, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer. 497(1), 012017 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zharova, S. Shirokova, O. Rostova, Management of pilot IT projects in the preparation of energy resources, E3S Web of Conf. 110, 02033 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bunkovsky, Entrepreneurial risk management tools, Manag. Issues 1(37), 65–76 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Amirova, O.Y. Voronkova, K.A. Pyurveeva et al., Functioning of agroindustrial complex in the conditions of digital economy, Int. J. of Mechan. Engineer. and Technol. 9(12), 586–594 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Zhakhov, V.S. Krivoshlykov, N.A. Slavova et al., State Influence on the Development of Digital Economy of Rational Nature Use in Agricultural Sector of the Region’s Economy, in: Proc. of XVIII Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. Modern Trends in Agricultural Production in the World Economy, pp. 182–189 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bunkovsky, Methods for minimizing enterprise risks, Manag. Issues 5(35), 125–129 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Gatina, A.R. Artamonycheva, Features and criteria for attracting investment in the Russian economy, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer. 3(2(8)), 13–15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Iskhakov, The development of cheese making to increase the economic activity of dairy enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan, in: Proc. of the Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. Dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of Agricult. Science, Education and Enlightenment in the Middle Volga Region: Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Personnel, pp. 690–694 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kirillova, On the features of foreign trade in agricultural products of the Russian Federation, in: WTO coll. Sustainable Development of Agriculture in the Context of Global Risks Proc. of the Sci. and Pract. Conf., pp. 398–402 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sokolova, O. Leskina, O. Orlovtseva, E. Gubanova, T. Kanikhin, Application of artificial intelligence capabilities for practical needs of participants in economic processes, in: Proc. of the 33th Int. Busin. Inform. Manag. Associat. Conf., IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, pp. 8592–8602 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.