BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A. Sharafian, P. Blomerus, W. Merida, Natural gas as a ship fuel: Assessment of greenhouse gas and air pollutant reduction potential, Energy Policy 131, 332–346 (August 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Laberteaux, K. Hamza, A study on opportune reduction in greenhouse gas emissions via adoption of electric drive vehicles in light duty vehicle fleets, Transportat. Res. Part D: Transp. and Environment 63, 839–854 (August 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hänggi, P. Elbert, T. Bütler et al., A review of synthetic fuels for passenger vehicles, Energy Reports 5, 555–569 (November 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ukhanova, S.Yu. Dmitrieva, D.A. Ukhanov, A.P. Ukhanov, Flaxseed oil is a promising bioadditive to diesel engine fuel, Volga Niva 1(46), 121–127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kurczynski, P. Lagowski, Performance indices of a common rail-system CI engine powered by diesel oil and biofuel blends, J. Energy Instit. 92, 1897–1913 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Omar, S. Alsamaq, Y. Yang, J.W. Wang, Production of renewable fuels by blending bio-oil with alcohols and upgrading under supercritical conditions, Frontiers of Chem. Sci. and Engineer. 13, 702–717 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Mannekote, S.V. Kailas, K. Venkatesh, N. Kathyayini, Environmentally friendly functional fluids from renewable and sustainable sources, Renewable & sustainable energy reviews 81, 1787–1801 (January 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Schneider, Plant-oil-based lubricants and hydraulic fluids, J. of the sci. of food and agricult. 86, 1769–1780 (September 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Volodko, A.P. Bychenin, D.N. Bazhutov, Vegetable-mineral lubricant composition for hydraulic systems, Rural machine operator 6, 30–31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Bazhutov, O.S. Volodko, Analytical justification of the dimensional parameters of the rotor of a centrifugal cleaner, in: Mechanization and automation of construction. Digest of articles pp. 91–95 (Samara State Techn. Univer., Samara, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.