BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V. Fisinin, N. Zhuravel, A. Miftakhutdinov, Veter. Med. 6.14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bobyleva, Poultry and poultry prod. 3, 22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kuzmenko, A. Kuzmenko, A. Krakosevich, A. Gnenko, Livestock of Russia 5, 18–19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Asrutdinova, Sci. notes of the Kazan State Acad. of Veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman 211, 214–218 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Barinsky, A. Lazarenko, L. Alimbarova, Immunol. 4, 181 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zadorozhnaya, The effect of betulin on the immune system of chickens during vaccinations, Poultry farm. 4, 61 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zimin, Poultry and poultry prod. 2, 50 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamalieva, R. Asrutdinova, S. Garipov, Bull. of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrar. Univer. 5, 35–39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ovseychik, Growing broiler chickens using immunomodulators, Poultry 11-12, 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voronin, A. Petrov, M. Serykh, Immunology (Kolos-press, Moscow, 2002), 406 p. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao et al., J. Med. Food 8(2), 159–168 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.