BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- U.G. Distanov, Prospects for unconventional mineral raw materials, Chemicalization of agriculture 1, 37–41 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kylikova, E.A. Yashin, N.G. Zakharov et al., Zeolite efficiency in fertilization system of spring wheat, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biolog. and Chem. Sci. 9(1), 144–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Epstein, The anomaly of silicon in plant biology, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91, 11–17 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Matychenkov, E.A. Bocharnikova, A.M. Ammosova, The effect of silicon fertilizers on plants and soil, Agrochem. 9, 86–93 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Ma, E. Takahashi, Sole, fertilizer and plant silicon. Research in Japan (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2002), 215 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Samsonova, Silicon in soil and plants, Agrochem. 76–86 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Kulikova, Silicon and high siliceous rocks in the fertilizer system of agricultural crops (Ulyanovsk, 2013), 176 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ammosova, Silica in the soil-plant system, Agrochem. 10, 103–108 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Reichert, L.D. Norton, Huang Chi-hua., Sealing, amendment, and zain intensity effects of erosion of hing-clay soils, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. I. 28-58, 1199–1205 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Prokopyev, I.P. Deryugin, Potassium and potash fertilizers (LE-DUM, Moscow, 2000), 185 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sokolov, V.A. Chernikov, Environmental safety and sustainable development (ONTI PNC RAI, Pushchino, 1990), 164 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.