BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.S. Vashchilo, E.S. Zemlyakova, Mater. of the VI Int. Baltic Maritime Forum, in 6 volumes, pp. 16–24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Pavlov, N.A. Golubkina, L.M. Shilo, Vegetables of Russia, pp. 39–41 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tabatorovich, E.N. Stepanova, Mater. of the VI Int. sci. and pract. Conf., pp. 125–131 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Ryumshina, N.D. Tutov, Economics, management and finance in the XXI century: facts, trends, forecasts. Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf., pp. 275–281 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rushits, Bull. of the South Ural State Univer. 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.Z. Reichel, N.V. Alekseeva, G.Z. Dzhayshibekov, J.N. Kaipova, Int. J. of Appl. and Basic Res. 168–171 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Lysenko, N.I. Rezyapova, News of agricult. Sci. of Tauris 131–136 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Golubkina, V.I. Tereshonok, CM. Nadezhkin et al., Niva Volga 9–13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Koleboshina, G.S. Egorova, E.A. Galichkina, Bull. of the Lower Volga Agro-Univer. Complex: Sci. and higher profess. Ed. 46–51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shadrina, G.Yu. Berezkina, Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. of young sci., pp. 133–136 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Kokaev, D.N. Dzhatieva, Proc. of the Mountain State Agrar. Univer. 55, 120–124 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sanakoeva, F.T. Margieva, Mater. of the AllRuss. Sci. and Pract. Conf. (in absentia) Achievements of Science – Agriculture, pp. 238–241 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Valchikhina, N.B. Demina, A. Nader, Development and registrat. of med. 82–90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.Ya. Mezenova, L.A. Minkoilova, Bull. of sci. and ed. of the North-West of Russ. 4, 81–90 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Stepanova, Sci. J. NRU ITMO, Ser. Proc. and Food Product. Equipment 174–178 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dolmatova, T.N. Zaitseva, M.A. Zyabliceva, V.F. Ryabova, Bull. of the South Ural State Univer. Ser. Food and Biotechnol. 4, 77–85 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.