BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- Barber, B.M., Morse, A., Yasuda, A. Impact investing. Journal of Financial Economics. 139(1), p. 162-185 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Bailard Wealth Management. Social Impact Report Sustainable, Responsible and Impact Investing. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Caseau, C., Grolleau, G. Impact Investing: Killing Two Birds with One Stone? Financial Analysts Journal. 76(4), p. 40-52 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Dedusenko, E.A. Sporting mega-events as catalysts for sustainability and tourism development in Russia. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. 10(2), p. 346-353 DOI: 10.14505/jemt.v10.2(34).08 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Dedusenko, E.A. Impact investing trends in Russia and tourism. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. 8(8), p. 1474-1481 DOI: 10.14505/jemt.v8.8(24).03 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dedusenko, E.A. Hospitality investment environment in Russia. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. 8(2), p. 291–300 DOI: 10.14505/jemt.v8.2(18).02 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Davies L., Taylor P., Ramchandani G., Christy E. Social Return on Investment in Sport: A participation wide model for England (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, M.R. The Olympic Effect: Employee Reactions to Their Employer’s Sponsorship of a High-Profile Global Sporting Event. Human Resource Management. 55(4), p. 721-740 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Goryakin, Y., Aldea, A., Lerouge, A., (...), Devaux, M., Cecchini, M. Promoting sport and physical activity in Italy: A costeffectiveness analysis of seven innovative public health policies. Annali di Igiene. 31(6), p. 614-625 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Gusarova, S., Gusarov, I., Smeretchinskiy, M. Sustainable future growth on the base of impact investing in BRICS countries. E3S Web of Conferences 208, 0304 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Grix, J., Houlihan, B. Sports mega-events as part of a nation’s soft power strategy: The cases of Germany (2006) and the UK (2012). British Journal of Politics and International Relations. 16(4), p. 572-596 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Global Impact Investing Network’s. Core Characteristics of Impact Investing. Available at: https://thegiin.org/characteristics [Google Scholar]
- Global Impact Investing Network’s. Annual Impact Investor Survey. Available at: https://thegiin.org (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Global Impact Investing Network’s perspectives. Evidence on the Financial Performance of Impact Investments. Available at: https://thegiin.org/research/publication/financial-performance (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hegeduš, I., Gregoric, M., Skryl, T.V., Romanyuk, A.V., Gureeva, E.A. Sports and recreational tourism of Koprivnica Krizevci county in Republic of Croatia. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism 8(8), p. 1595-1603 DOI: 10.14505/jemt.v8.8(24).16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kim, M.J., Hall, C.M. Investment crowdfunding in the visitor economy: the roles of venture quality, uncertainty, and funding amount. Current Issues in Tourism. 23(20), p. 2533-2554 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Koronios, K., Dimitropoulos P. Examining Sponsorship’s Effectiveness over the Internet: A Conceptual Framework for Researchers and Practitioners. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management. 17(4), 2050027 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lindsey I., Chapma T. Enhancing the Contribution of Sport to the Sustainable Development Goals. Secretariat (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Melovic, B., Rogic, S., Smolovic, J.C., Dudic, B., Gregus, M. The impact of sport sponsorship perceptions and attitudes on purchasing decision of fans as consumersrelevance for promotion of corporate social responsibility and sustainable practices. Sustainability (Switzerland). 11(22), 6389 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ofosu, A., Kotey, R.A. Does sports betting affect investment behaviour? Evidence from Ghanaian sports betting participants. Journal of Gambling Issues. 43, p. 61-83 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Social Impact Investment. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/social/social-impact-investment.htm [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Social Impact Investment 2019: The Impact Imperative for Sustainable Development, Paris (2019). https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264311299-en [Google Scholar]
- Skryl, T.V. Evaluating the risks of public private partnerships for projects in the health care system. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 28 (8 Special Issue), p. 560–567 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Investment Outlook for 2021. J.P. Morgan Asset Management (2020) https://am.jpmorgan.com/us/en/asset-management/institutional/insights/marketinsights/investment-outlook/]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.