BIO Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2021International Conference “Sport and Healthy Lifestyle Culture in the XXI Century” (SPORT LIFE XXI)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- M. Apostu, New Points of View on Concept of Health and Lifestyle. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, 50-54 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Farhud, Impact of lifestyle on health, Iran J Public Health, 44(11), 1442-1444 (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tao, Q. Dong, M.W. Pratt, B. Hunsberger, S. Pancer, Social support: Relations to coping and adjustment during the transition to university in the People’s Republic of China. Journal of Adolescent research, 15, 123-144 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Hanh and B.I. Truman, Education improves health and promotes health equity, Int J Health Serv. 45, 5, 657-678 (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Donnelly, J. Al Suwaidi, A. Albulushi, N. Al Enazi, K. Yassin, A.M. Rehman, A.A. Hassan, Z. Idris, The influence of Cultural and Social Factors on Healthy Lifestyle of Arabic Women, Avicenna, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- H. Elias, R. Mahyuddin, N. Noordin, Academic Adjustment among Second Year Students in Malaysian Universities, in: Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 4, 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Gall, T.L., D.R. Evans, S. Bellerose Transition to first-year University: Patterns of change in adjustment across life domains. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology 19, 544-567 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Páramo, F. Cadaveira, C. Tinajero, and M.S.d Rodríguez, Binge Drinking, Cannabis Co-Consumption and Academic Achievement in First Year University Students in Spain: Academic Adjustment as a Mediator, in: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17, 542, 14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ahmad, N. Fauziah, Y. Azemi, M. Shaari, M. Y. Zailani, Adjustment to College Life and Academic Performance among Universiti Utara Malaysia Students. Unpublished Manuscript. (Universiti Utara Malaysia, Kedah, Malaysia, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yinga, I.H.M. Hashima, Self-Compassion, Social Connectedness and SelfRegulation of Health Behaviour: A Preliminary Study on Local Undergraduates in Malaysia, in: 3rd Kanita postgraduate international conference on gender studies 16 – 17 November 2016, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, 240-252 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Gairbekov., F.U. Bazaeva, Problems of forming a need for a healthy lifestyle at student youth, in Mir Nauki, Kul’tury, Obrazovaniya Scientific Journal, 5 , 78, 209-211 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Plemeniuk, An axiological approach to the development of the content of higher education, in Izvestia: Herzen University Journal of Humanities & Sciences, 60-68. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogatyrev, N.P. Vanchakova, A.P. Chernyavskaya, N.V, Krasilnikova, E.A. Vatskel. A.A. Babina, Development of a vocational and pedagogic position reflection of a doctor as part of continuing medical education program, in SHS Web Conf, Proceedings of the International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020), 97, December 4, 2020, Prague, Chech Republic (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Psihologiya professional’nogo razvitiya [Psychology of vocational development]. Moscow, Akademiya, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.Ju. Ivanova, Formirovanie potrebnosti studentov vuza v zdorovom obraze zhizni. Avtoreferat dissertacii ... kandidata pedagogicheskih nauk. [Formation of students needs for healthy lifestyle: published PhD dissertation summary], Kemerovo, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Olennikova, A.V. Tabolina, S.T. Posohova & L.P. Khalyapina, Professional SelfConcept Of Students future Psychologists. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 73, 926-933 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Outline of a theory of practice / Translated by R. Nice, (Cambridge University Press, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Kasimov Idealnaya model zdorovogo obraza zhizni kak sredstvo formirovanija zdorovoj lichnosti v zdorovjesberegajuschem prostranstve [Ideal model of healthy lifestyle as a tool of forming a healthy person in the educational environment], Sovremennyje problem nauki I obrazovanija, 6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kolbanov Metodologiya formirovaniya zdorovogo obraza zhizni v obrazovatelnyh uchrezhdeniyah [Methodology of healthy-lifestyle forming in the educational organizations] in Proceedings of scientific-to-practise conference “Sovremennye problemy formirovaniya I ukrepleniya zdorovja”, 24-26 October, Brest, Belarus (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Nekhorosheva, V.G. Avramenko, A.A. Markosyan Otnoshenije obuchajushihsya k zdorovju i zdorovomy obrazu zhizni: genderno-vozrastnoy aspect [Attitudes of the students to health and healthy lifestyle: gender and age aspects], Universum: Psychology and education, 11, 29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Results of the XI open public All-Russian competition of educational institutions of higher education subordinate to the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation for the title of “Healthy Lifestyle Higher Education Institution” URL: http://sovetrektorov.ru/novosti/2020/itogi-xi-otkrytogo-publichnogo-vserossiyskogo-konkursa-obrazovatelnykh-organizatsiy-vysshego-obrazov/?sphrase_id=714 (12.12.2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.M.A Yadak, The Impact of the Perceived Self-Efficacy on the Academic Adjustment among Qassim University Undergraduates. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 5, 157174 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.