BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- N. Skopenko, Herald of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 684, 66-71(2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chorna, Innovative development of food production and food security risks (monograph, Lviv, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bashta, T. Leshchynska, Scientific Works of NUFT, 53, 63-70 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sanzharovskaia, O. Khrapko, “Technical sciences, 64, 95-98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ershova, N. Tarasenko, “Composition for the production of marmalade,” Patent RF, no. 2650549, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tsyibikova, S. Batumunkeeva, ‘Vegetable marmalade,” Patent RF, no. 2631307, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Magomedov G. O., Method for producing jelly marmalade using concentrated pumpkin paste. Patent RF, no. 2603895 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Swer, S. Rani, Kh. Bashir, Processing of Fruits and Vegetables From Farm to Fork, 366 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Syazin, G. Kasyanov, Food technology, 4, 123-124 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmedov, G. Kasyanov, A. Ramazanov, Z. Yaralieva, “Innovative technologies for the production of fruit and vegetable cryopowders,” Abstract journal “Food and processing industry”, No. 3, pp. 135-149 [Google Scholar]
- R. Pavlyuk, V. Pogarskaya, V. Pavlyuk, A. Berestova, N. Maksimova, Cryomechanochemistry in food nanotechnology, monograph, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pavliuk, “New about carotenoids and oxidative enzymes of carotenoid vegetables during cryogenic “shock” freezing and grinding,” Advanced techniques and technologies of food production, restaurant business and trade, No. 1, pp. 52-60 [Google Scholar]
- V. Poharska, “Study of cryomechanical destruction and mechanochemistry processes in the development of nanotechnology of frozen carotenoid plant additives,” Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 84, pp. 39-46, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Galanakis, “Innovation Strategies in the Food Industry,” 1st ed., Academic Press, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Tokusoglu, “Introduction to Innovative Food Processing and Technology,” Natural Science and Discovery, 4, pp. 85–87, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kuznetsova, M. Sidanova, Production of marmalade-pastille products, Moscow: DeLi plus, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- State Standart 4333-2004, Marmalade. General technical conditions, Kyiv, The State Committee of Ukraine for Technical regulation and Consumer policy, (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.