BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- E.I. Titov, A.Yu. Sokolov, E.V. Litvinova, S. Kidyaev, D.I. Shishkina, and B.A. Baranov, Foods and Raw Materials. 2, 7(2), 387–395 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.YU. Sokolov, E.I. Titov, D.I. SHishkina, and E.V. Litvinova, Commodity expert on food products, 2, 63–66. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Brewer, Meat Science, 91 (4), 385–395 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Choe, H.-Y. Kim, J.-M. Lee, et. al. Meat Science, 93 (4), 849–854 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Gomez-Guillen, B. Gimenez, M.E. Lopez-Caballero, and M.P. Montero, Review Food Hydrocolloids, 25 (8), 1813–1827 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigo Tarte, Ingredients in Meat Products. Properties, Functionality and Applications. (Professiyaб Sankt-Peterburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Desmond, D.J. Troy, and D.J. Buckley, Journal of Muscle Foods, 9 (3), 221–241 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.