BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovations in Food Industry Technology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- K.N. Nitsievskaya, O.K. Motovipov, and O.S Grushina, Vestnik of KrasGAU, 208–212, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Esaulov, Development of chopped meat semi-finished products with calcium animal protein compositions (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Pershakova, T.V. Pershakova, A.T. Vasyukova, T.S. ZHilina, T.V. YAkovleva, V.F. Puchkova, and I.A. Fedorkina, Food Industry, 319, 36–37, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Vasyukova, I.A. Leonov, V.L. Zaharov, and M.V. Vasyukov, Development and explanation of the technology of grilled semi-finished products (Lambert, Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Chmykhalova, Vestnik of Kamchatka State Technical University, 66–78, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Konovalov, M.T. SHulbaeva, and O.N. Musina, Food Industry, 8, 10–12, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Levis, N. Stanley, and G. Guist, Algae and Human Affairs, 206–232, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Moe, K.I. Draget, and G. Skjak-Brake, Food Polysaccharides and their applications, 245–286, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Vasyukova and M.V. Vasyukov, International Journal of Innovative Studies in Sciences and Engineering Technology, 3, 15–18, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Moshkin, A.T. Vasyukova, and M. Novozhilov, Znanstvena misel journal, 1, 46–52, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kabulov, S. Kassymov, Z. Moldabayeva, M. Rebezov, O. Zinina, Y. Chernyshenko, F. Arduvanova, G. Peshcherov, S. Makarov, and A. Vasyukova, Eurasia J Biosci, 14, 213–218, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kolodko, L.A. Zabodalova, and V.N. Krasil’nikov, Low temperature food technologies in the XXIst century, 247–253, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Vasyukova, V.F. Puchkova, T.S. ZHilina, N.A. Kuharenkova, and I.G. Utarova, Educational medium today and tomorrow, pp. 168–171, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Vasyukova, A.V. Podkorytova, L.H. Vafina, N.I. Myachikova, and L.V. Dracheva, Fat and Oil Industry, 3, 22–24, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.Kh. Vaphina, Substantiation of the complex processing of algae (Phaeophyta) while producing functional food products, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Oakenfuul, CSIRO Food Research Quart, 44, 49–50, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Slavyanskiy, M.B. Moyseak, V.M. Didenko, and L.S. Petova, Use of food SAW for intensification of technological processes of sugary sector, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Semenov, A.A. Slavyanskiy, and V.A. Karamzin, Chemical and Oil Machine building, 11, 7–10, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalakovskiy, Technology of minced fish meat. (Agropromizdat, Moskow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Khruschev, A.M. Abaturova, A.N. D’yakonova, D.M. Ustinin, D.V. Zlenko, V.A. Fedorov, I.B. Kovalenko, G.YU. Riznichenko, and A.B. Rubin, Informatics and Modelling, 5, 47–64, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nikitina, A.N. Zaharov, V.V. Nasonova, and A.B. Lisicyn, Theory and Practice of Meat Processing, 3, 63–77, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.