BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sorbents – As Factors of Quality of Life and Health|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- X. Yang, F. Li, M. Xia, F. Luo, Y. Jiang, Investigation on the micro-structure and adsorption capacity of cellulosic biomass carbon based montmorillonite composite (Elsevier, Amsterdam 256, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tong, C. Wu, M. Adebajo, G. Jin, W. Yu, S. Ji, C. Zhou, “Applied Clay Science Adsorption of methylene blue from aqueous solution onto porous cellulose-derived carbon/montmorillonite nanocomposites (Amsterdam: Elsevier, 161, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Shykhaliev, Eurasian Union of Scientists (ESU), 6, 80–81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Uchanov, I.N. Kamenchuk, N. Zholdabekova, V.M. Mukhin, Chemical Industry Today, 9, 50-56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Fidchenko, L.V. Omelyanenko, G.G. Otyrba, M.B. Alekhina, Collection of abstracts of the YI Russian conference with international participation “Technical chemistry. From theory to practice,” (Institute of Technical Chemistry, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Perm, 185, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Morozov, A.I. Rodionov, I.N. Kamenchuk, A.A. Kurilkin, Advances in chemistry and chemical technology, (D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Moscow, 28, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.