BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sorbents – As Factors of Quality of Life and Health|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- L. Yan, B. Wen, G. Owens, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 156, pp. 499-508, (2008) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Gorbunova, A.I. Vesentsev, International Scientific and Technical Conference ‘Innovative Ways to Solve Actual Problems of Environmental Management and Environmental Protection’, 4-8 June 2018, Alushta, Russia, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vezentsev, E.V. Kormosh, L.F. Peristaya, A.V. Shamshurov, R.A. Cherkasov, J. Engineering and Applied Sciences, 9, 11, P. 2358-2366, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sharapova The treatment of wastewater from heavy metals under the influence of ultrasound and the disposal of anti-icing fluids using natural sorbents: inaugural dissertation Candidate of chemical sciences, Ulyanovsk, P.114, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vesentsev, S.V. Korolkova, N.A. Volovicheva, S.V. Kudiakova, Sorbtsionnye i Khromatograficheskie Protsessy, 9 (6): pp. 830-834. (in Russian), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Volovicheva, A.I. Vesentsev, S.V. Korolkova, N.F. Ponomareva, Water: chemistry and ecology, 9, pp. 60-66, (in Russian), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Klimov, M.V. Buzayeva, Natural sorbents and complexons in sewage treatment, Ulyanovsk, ULGTU, p. 201, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Vasil’ev, V.V. Goncharuk, Synthesis and physical and chemical properties of inorganic and carbon sorbents, Kiev, Naukova dumka, pp.58-72. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Semenov, Educational-methodical manual, Moscow, IPC MITHT, p. 93, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Barannikova, A.I. Vesentsev, Belgorod State University Scientific bulletin. natural sciences. Belgorod State National Research University Belgorod Publishing House, pp.50-52, (in Russian), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of the Russian Federation No.2019667682 on state registration of a computer program, 26.12.2019 г. M.S. Chepchurov, I.A. Teterina, A.I. Vesentsev, N.M. Gorbunova// Software for processing experimental data with the search for the optimal composition of chemical mixtures. [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep Nagar. Working with Scilab. November 2017. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4842-3192-0_2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.