BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Pharmaceutical Cluster as an Integration of Science, Education and Production|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- V.N. Sorokopudov, A.G. Kuklina, N.I Myachikova., and I.G. Movchan, “Innovative technologies of healthy nutrition products”, (Publishing House of FSBEI HE MichGAU, Michurinsk: p. 95–100, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Hite, N. I. Giddings, and C. E. Weakly, Morgantown. Bull. W.V. Univ. Agric. (Exp. Stat Morgantown), 146, 1–65, (1914) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Leadly and A. Williams, New Technologies Bull, 14, Mar., 39–45, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Autio, “Fresh novel foods by high pressure”, VTT Symposium: Technical Research Center of Finland, p. 199–201, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Royer, Arch. Phisiol. Normale Pathol, 7, 12–19, (1895) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Hite, “Morgantown. Bull. W.V. Univ. Agric, (Exp. Stat Morgantown), 58, 15–35, (1898) [Google Scholar]
- D. Farr, Trends Food Sci. Technol. Int., 1, 75–80, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. Robert, New Technoogy, 9, 39–55, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tewari, D.S. Jayas, and R.A. Holley, Science des Aliments, 19, 619–661, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sorokopudov, O.A. Sorokopudova, A.G. Kuklina, and N.I. Myachikova, “ Wild berry crops a source of biologically active substances as an essential component of human nutrition and health”,in Environmental aspects of human, animal and plant life (Publishing House “Belgorod” NRU BelSU, Belgorod, p. 121–139, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sorokopudov, A.G. Kuklina, and M.T. Upadyshev, Varieties of edible honeysuckle: biology and the basics of cultivation. Moscow: FSBSI RFIHN, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kuklina, V.N. Sorokopudov, M.T. Upadyshev, O.A. Sorokopudova, and G.A Prishchepina, Bulletin of the Russian Agricultural Science, 5. p. 41–45, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32742-2014. Semi-finished products. Canned fruit and vegetable purees aseptically. Specifications (as amended), (Standartinform, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 24556-89. Products of processing fruits and vegetables. Methods for determination of vitamin C, Moscow: PPC Standards Publishing House, (2003) M. Giusti and R.E. Wrolstad, “Characterization and Measurement of Anthocyanins by UV-Visible Spectroscopy”, Current Protocols in Food Analytical Chemistry, F1.2.1–F1.2.13, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8756.13-87. Products of processing fruits and vegetables. Methods for the determination of sugars, Moscow: Standartinform, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOST ISO 750-2013. Products of processing fruits and vegetables. Determination of titratable acidity (Reprint), Moscow: Standartinform, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30425-97. Canned food. Method for determining industrial sterility, Moscow: Standartinform, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Cheftel, Review: Food Sci. Technol. Int., 1, p. 85–90, (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.