BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Biotechnology and Microbiology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- N. Kamitdinov, Beds up. Who and why build vertical farms in Russian cities, URL: https://incrussia.ru/understand/vertical-farming/ [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Makeeva, Sprouted grain. Live product at home, Competitiveness of territories: materials of XXII All-Russian. econ. forum of young scientists and students, 1, 197–190 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xiao, E.E. Codling, Y. Luo, X. Nou, G. E. Lester, Q. Wang, J. Food Compos. Anal. 49, 87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Yadav, T. K. Koley, A. Tripathi, S. Singh, Agric. Res. 8(2), 165 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Waterland, Y. Moon, J. C. Tou, M. J. Kim, E. M. Pena-Yewtukhiw, S. Park, Hortscience 52(4), 566 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Weber, Front. Nutr. 4, 7 (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xiao, “Nutrition, sensory, quality and safety valuation of a new specialty produce: microgreens”, Doctoral dissertation, Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Maryland, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Turner, Y. Luo, R. L. Buchanan, J. Food Sci. 85(4), 870 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Stepanova, News of St. Petersburg State Agrarian University, 41, 56–64 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Huang, X.J. Jiang, Z.L. Xiao, L. Yu, Q. Pham, J.H. Sun, P. Chen, W. Yokoyama, L.L.L. Yu, Y.S. Luo, T. T. Y. Wang, J. Agric. Food. Chem. 64(48), 9161 (2016) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Timakova and T.I. Makeeva, “Features of the technology of growing microgreen wheat and milk thistle”, E-FORUM, 1, 79–89 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dmitrieva, Chronoeconomics 6(19), 35–38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rogozhin, T.T. Kurilyuk, T.V. Rogozhina, Agricultural Biology, 47(1), 60 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Plutakhin, K.P. Fedorenko, and Y.D. Molchanov, Political network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University, 100, 276–290 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.