BIO Web Conf.
Volume 30, 2021II International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Biotechnology and Microbiology|
|Published online||22 April 2021|
- V.D. Solovichenko, S. I. Tyutyunov, V. V. Nikitin, and E. V. Navoleneva, “Pork runoff is a valuable organic fertilizer”, Scientific-production manual, Belgorod: Publishing House “Otchiy kray”, p. 28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- “Instruction for the organic fertilizer production resulting from biomass anaerobic processing”, Belgorod: LLC Altenergo, p. 18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- TU 20.15.80-001-76522675-2018. “Organic fertilizer based on pig manure”, URL: http://www.docs.cntd.ru/document/437232067. [Google Scholar]
- “Veterinary and sanitary rules for the preparation of manure, litter and sewage for the use as organic fertilizers in infectious and invasive diseases of animals and birds” // URL: // https://www.fsvps.ru/fsvps/laws/164.htm. [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Dospehov, “Methodology of experimental work” (Kolos, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Litvinov, “Methodology of experimental work in vegetable growing (GNU VNIIO, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.