BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Actual problems of plant protection|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- V.M. Semenov, B.M. Kogut Soil organic matter, Moscow, GEOS (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. McBrathey, U. Stockmann, D.A. Angers et al. Challenges for soil organic carbon research. Soil carbon. Progress in soil science, Springer International Publishing Switzerland. Part 1, 3016 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Shang, N. Ling, X. Feng, X. Yang, P. Wu, J. Zou, Q. Shen and S. Guo. J. Plant and Soil. 381(1-2) P. 13-23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Johnston, P.R. Poulton and K. Coleman. Advances in Agronomy 101 1-57 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Johnston and P.R. Poulton. Eur J Soil Sci. 69(1). P. 113–125 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Nikitin, Agrochem., 8, 101–106 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Blagodatskiy, E.V. Blagodatskaya, A.Yu. Gorbenko et al., Euras.Soil Sci. 4 64–71 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Puzachenko, L.O. Karpachevskiy, N.A. Vznuzdaev, Possibilities of the application of information and logical analysis to study soil, taking moisture as an example. Regularities of spatial variation of soil properties and information and statistical methods of their study, Moscow, Nauka, 103-121 (1970). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.