BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Actual problems of plant protection|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation (Methodology of the State Variety Testing of Crops. Production of the fourth potato, vegetable and melon crops. (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Agriculture of Russia Methodological Guide for Conducting Registration Tests of Agrochemicals in Agriculture: A Practical Production Publication (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- All-Russian Research Institute for Plant Protection Methodological guidelines for registration tests of insecticides, acaricides, mollusks and rodenticides in agriculture (St. Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Atilaw Wondimagegn. Acta Phytopath. et Entomologica Hungarica Fighting Behaviour of Male Onion Thrips, Thrips tabaci (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) Lineages 55 120 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Davidson, R.C. Butler, D.A.J. Teulon J. Econ. Entom. Pyridine compounds increase thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) trap capture in an onion crop 102 4 1468 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Davidson, R.C. Butler, S. Winkler, D.A.J. Teulon New Zealand Plant Protectю Pyridine compounds increase trap capture of Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande) in a covered crop 60 1 56 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Degola, I. Jansons, V. Šterna Agr. Research Effect of replacement of coated barley grain with hulless barley in diet on growth, carcass and meat quality traits of fattening pigs 19(X) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Bhupendra & Omkar, Omkar Thrips. Polyphagous Pests of Crops 373 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. McPherson J. of econ. ent. Incidence of Thrips and Tomato Spotted Wilt Tospovirus in Flue-Cured Tobacco Protected from Early Season Insect Pest Infestations 99 764 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Monge-Pérez, José Eladio. Affiliation: Univ. of Costa Rica Thrips palmi en melón (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Pappu, R.A.C. Jones, R.K. Jain Virus Res.Global status of tospovirus epidemics in diverse cropping systems: Successes achieved and challenges ahead 141 2 219 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Raut, Ankush & Pal, Satinder & Wahengbam, Johnson & Banu, Najitha J of Entomol. Res. Population dynamics of onion thrips (Thrips tabaci lindeman, Thysanoptera; Thripidae) and varietal response of onion cultivars against onion thrips 44 547 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Subash & Kumar, Sanjeev & Pathania, Mandeep & Singh, Paramjit. J of Entomology Population dynamics of thrips tabaci lindeman in bt cotton. Indian (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Smatas Agr. Res. The occurrence and control of aphids and thrips in winter triticale 4 379 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Thangavel, Tamilnayagan. Int. J of Curr. Microbiol. and Appl. Sci. Screening of Different Germplasm against Groundnut Bud Necrosis Virus (GBNV) and Thrips in Tomato 6 2497 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tyler-Julian, Kara & Funderburk, J.E. & Olson, S.M. & Paret, M.L. & Webster, Craig & S. Adkins, Acta Horticulturae A stimulo-deterrent method of thrips and Tomato spotted wilt virus management in tomatoes 1069 251 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.