BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- N.Yu. Alekseeva, V.P. Aristova, A.P. Patratiy and others Milk composition as raw materials for dairy industry (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivonina Expert Goat’s milk and allergy 1 15 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Baranova, D.M. Ostashevskaya, JI.B. Krasnikova J. Dairy industry Chemical composition of fermented milk products from goat’s milk 2 18 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Korobkin Baby food. Research and technology (Food industry, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- A G Belyaev et al Research of the effect of willowherb products in the preparation of kefir on the composition of fatty acids (IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 640 042006, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baniasadi, M. Azizkhani, PEJ Saris et al. J Food Sci Technol Comparative antioxidant potential of kefir and yoghurt of cattle and not cattle (2021) [Google Scholar]
- İ. Buran, C. Akal, S. Ozturkoglu-Budak, A. Yetisemiyen LWT Rheological, sensorial and volatile profiles of synbiotic kefirs produced from cow and goat milk containing varied probiotics in combination with fructooligosaccharide 148 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Zolotin, S.V. Felik, S.V. Simonenko, T.A. Antipova, N.V. Lavrova, E.V. Lysenko Reports of TSHA. Collection of scientific and practical conferences of the Timiryazev Academy On the development of baby foods on milky basis with fruitberry and vegetable fillers 277 (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Kharitonov, I.V. Rozhkova, V.F. Semenikhina, I.A. Makeeva Dairy industry What product should be called kefir 4 57 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Bushuev, D. I. Akhtyamova Bull. of Kazan Tech. Univ. Rationale for the use of biologically active and nutritional additives in the technology for the production of children’s kefir from goat’s milk 20(21) 158 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Belyaev, S.G. Boev, N.S. Baroyan Studying the possibility of using ordinary mountain ash and chokeberry in the manufacture of yogurt Tech. of the food and proc. industry AIC-healthy food prod. 4 15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Nigmetzyanova, L. Z Gabdukaeva Modern technologies: current issues, achievements and innovations: collection of articles of the XIII ISPC in 2 h. 1 The use of natural fruit and berry fillers in the technology of dairy products 34 (Penza, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lebedkov et al. applicant and patent holder of Ufamolagroprom JSC Method of preparing kefir with healthy additive (Patent RU 2155488, №98118585/13, declared. 12.10.1998, publ. 10.09.2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Golubeva, A.N. Ponomarev, K.K. Polyansky Modern technologies of pasteurized milk (Voronezh, Publishing House of Voronezh State University, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Apolokhova Development of biotechnology of integrated processing of goat’s milk for application in pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries: Autoref. diss. edging. biol. sciences (Stavropol, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Purgina, A.I. Khodos, A.B. Kiriyenko, Dakhnovich A.A. Youth and science Performance indicators of the enterprise 1 87 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Alekseev, T.A. Kudryavtseva, L.A. Zabodalova, T.N. Evstigneeva Baby food technology (Kolos, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Andrusenko, S.M. Kunizhev Milk processing Directions of goat milk use 1 54(2004) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32925-2014 Kefir for baby food. Specifications (Standardinform, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.