BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- T. V. Matveeva, Flour confectionery products of functional purpose. Scientific bases, technologies, recipes, 360 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kovaleva, A. S. Ryazantseva, Development of the recipe for crackers enriched with vegetable raw materials, 157 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Dragilev, Ya. M. Sezanaev, Production of flour confectionery products: a textbook, 448 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rumyantseva, D. Orekhova, O. Miller, Khleboprod. Unconventional raw materials in the technology of cracker production 3 40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Mysakov, E. V. Kryukova, O. V. Chugunova, NAUKOVED. Study of the chemical composition of buckwheat flour and its effect in a mixture with wheat flour on the quality of bread 5 (7), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Molchanova, M. E. Saitova, G. G. Dubtsov, Quest. of Diet. Antioxidant activity of buckwheat flour, 2 (1), 65 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Fedorova, V. S. Volkov, V. Yu. Novikova, Izv. St.-Peter. Development of recipes and technologies of pasta with the addition of buckwheat flour 1 (46), 91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Antonov, Collection of technological stan-dards: Collection of recipes for cakes, pastries, cupcakes, rolls, cookies, gingerbread, cakes and muffin products 720 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kovaleva, E. A. Pyanikova, Vestnik VSUIT Evaluation of quality indicators of wheat bread enriched with secondary apple raw materials 1 (82), 200 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bartkiene, V. Bartkevics, I. Pugajeva, V. Krungleviciute et al., The contribution of P. acidilactici, L. plantarum, and L. Curvatus Starters and L-(+)-lactic acid to the acrylamide content and quality parameters of mixed rye-Wheat bread 80, 43 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Przygodzka, M.K. Piskula, K. Kukurová, Z. Ciesarová et al. Cer. Scien. Factors influencing acrylamide formation in rye, wheat and spelt breads 65, 96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mihhalevski, I. Heinmaa, R. Traksmaa, T. Pehk et al. J. of agricult. and food chem. Structural changes of starch during baking and staling of rye bread 34 (60) 84-92 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang D., Yeats T.H., Uluisik S., Rose J.K. et al. Fruit softening: revisiting the role of pectin // Trends in plant science 4 (23), 302 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ciriminna, A. Fidalgo, R. Delisi, L. M. Ilharco et al. Agro Food Ind. HiTech. Pectin production and global market 5 (27), 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, P. Xu, H. Trends in Food Scien. & Techn. Zhang Pectin in cancer therapy: A review 2 (44), 258 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.