BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- A. V. Volkova, V. N. Sysoev, and A. N. Makushin BIO Web of Confю 17 00048 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Pyanikova, A. E. Kovaleva, Е. V. Ovchinnikova and L A. Afanasieva IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 677 032030 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ya. Koryachkina et. al. Improv. of tech. of bakery, conf. and pasta for func. purposes 262 (Oryol: FGBOU VPO “State University UNPK”, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A G Belyaev, A. A. Kaluzhskikh, S. G. Boev, A. P. Bashkirev, A. S. Budnikova, and E. S. Kuleshova IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 640 042006 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kovaleva, E. A. Pyanikova Influence of chokeberry fruit powder on the consumer properties of sponge cakes 81 2 139 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. E Kovaleva., E. A. Pyanikova Vestnik VSUIT The influence of wild rosehip fruit powder on the consumer properties of sponge cakes 81 1 256 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ref. and leg. Sys. Cons. Plus [Electronic resource] GOST 5897-90 Confectionery products. Methods for determining organoleptic indicators of quality, size, net weight and components // URL: http://www.consultant.ru [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Pyanikova, A.E Kovaleva. Emerg. Iss. in the Glob. Econ.: (IECS) ales Management Mechanism and Methodologies for Solving the Problems of Special-Purpose Product Management and Sales (Romania, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Ostroverkhova Confect. and bakery prod. Some aspects of the production of gluten-free products 9 20 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Gaidukova, Vegetable raw materials for the production of functional foods 130 (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. A. Kanarskaya, F. K. Khuzin, A. R. Ivleva, V. M. Gematdinova Vestnik VGUIT Trends in the development of confectionery technology 3 195 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.