BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- F. Smolnikova, B. Abilmazhinova, B. Sakhayev [et al.] 2019 Improving the technology of functional meat pates from different types of raw meat products International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research Vol. 11 704-708. [Google Scholar]
- O. Cherednichenko and L. Bal-Prylypko 2020 Rationale and economic feasibility of improving the technology of longterm storage of meat products IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 548 022053 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Danyliv, O. A. Vasilenko, O. N. Ozhereleva, N. M. Derkanosova 2018 Production Engineering of the Low Fat Meat Products Advances in Engineering Research, Tyumen: Atlantis Press, 129-135. [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Chernukha 2020 Randomised controlled trial of innovative specialised meat product for patients with cardiovascular and metabolic disorders Potravinarstvo Slovak Journal of Food Sciences. Vol. 14 458-464. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5219/1298 [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Lisitsyn, I. M. Chernukha, M. A. Nikitina 2020 Russian methodology for designing multicomponent foods in retrospect Foods and Raw Materials Vol. 8 2-11. DOI: 10.21603/2308-4057-2020-1-2-11. [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Vostrikova, A. V. Zherdev, E. A. Zvereva, I. M. Chernukha 2020 Quality and safety of meat products in Russia: Results of monitoring samples from manufacturers and evaluation of analytical methods Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science. Vol. 8 P. 41-47. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12944/CRNFSJ.8.1.04. [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Chernukha, L.I Kovalev, N. G. Mashentseva, M. A. Kovaleva, N. L. Vostrikova 2019 Detection of protein aggregation markers in raw meat and finished products Foods and Raw Materials. Vol.7 118-123. DOI: 10.21603/2308-4057-2019-1-118-123. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nikitina, I. M. Chernukha, D. E. Nurmukhanbetova 2019 Principal approaches to design and optimization of a diet for targeted consumer groups News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences. Vol.1 231-241. DOI: 10.32014/2019.2518-170X.28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Vostrikova, I. M. Chernukha 2018 Identification of tissue-specific proteins and peptides forming innovative meat products corrective properties to confirm authenticity of meat raw Foods and Raw Materials. Vol. 6 201-209. DOI 10.21603/2308-4057-2018-1-201-209. [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Shukesheva, Y. M. Uzakov, I. M. Chernukha, Z. S. Nabiyeva, A. B. Nurtaeva 2018 Research to improve the quality of food products News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences. Vol.3 37-45. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Bagirov, S. Y. Zaitsev, I. M. Chernukha, N. A. Zinovieva 2016 Comparative study of the fatty acid composition of lipids in the raw meat samples obtained from hybrid sheep 41st FEBS Congress on Molecular and Systems Biology for a Better Life: Kusadasi, TURKEY. Vol.283 363-363. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Fedosova, M. V. Kaledina 2017 New approaches to creating functional products for a closed milk-polysaccharide system Foods and Raw Materials. Vol. 5. 44-53. DOI 10.21603/2308-4057-2017-2-44-53. [Google Scholar]
- Galstyan A. G., Aksenova L. M., Lisitsyn A. B., Oganesyants L. A., Petrov A. N. 2019 Modern approaches to storage and effective processingof agricultural products for obtaining high quality food products Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 211-213. [Google Scholar]
- Konnov A. V., Belozerov G. A., Dibirasulaev M. A. 2019 Time domain numerical simulation of convection heating of a muscle tissue with phase transition Moscow University Physics Bulletin. 302307. [Google Scholar]
- Vorobyeva V., Vorobyeva I., Kochetkova A., Mazo V., Zorin S., Sharafetdinov Kh 2020 Specialized hypocholesterolemic foods: ingredients, technology, effects Foods and Raw Materials. 20-29. [Google Scholar]
- Koshchaev I., Mezinova K., Ryadinskaya A., Tatyanicheva O. and Ordina N. 2020 Various sources of methionine in broiler chicken rations E3S Web Conf. Innovative Technologies in Science and Education (ITSE-2020) 210 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- Koshchaev I., Mezinova K., Ryadinskaya A., Sorokina N. and Chuev S. 2020 Identification of cases of pododermatitis in broiler chickens when feeding a probiotic feed additive E3S Web Conf. Innovative Technologies in Science and Education 210 1-8 (ITSE-2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Koshchaev, K. V. Mezinova and A. A. Ryadinskaya 2021 Effect of probiotic cultures of the Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain on the livability of broiler chickens IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science (SUSTAINABLE AND INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT IN THE DIGITAL AGE) 650 1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Koschayev I., Boiko I., Kornienko S., Tatiyanicheva O., Sein O., Zdanovich S. and Popova O. 2019 Feeding Efficiency of Dry Beet Pulp to Broiler Chickens Advances in Biological Sciences Research 1st International Symposium Innovations in Life Sciences (ISILS 2019) 7 167-170 [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Коshchaev, К. V. Mеzinova, N. N. Sorokina, A. A. Ryadinskaya, N. B. Ordina and S. A. Chuev 2021 Body weight dynamics of broiler chickens by feeding probiotic preparation IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science (ESDCA 2021) 723 1-6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.