BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- E.N. Krylatykh et al. Agrarian Europe in the XXI century (“Summer Garden”, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Vorobyeva Young Sci-t Institutional foundations of innovation management 10 (90) 574 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zyablov Econ.: yd, today, tomorrow Innovative development of the Russian food industry: opportunities and limitations 2 136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Gokhberg, K.A. Ditkovsky, E.I. Evnevich, etc. Indicators of innovation activity: 2020: statistical collection (HSE, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Gokhberg, G. A. Gracheva, K. A. Ditkovsky, etc. Indicators of innovation activity: 2021: statistical collection (HSE, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Korostyshevskaya, T.P. Nikolaeva Bull. of St. Petersburg Univ. The innovative potential of Russia and the conditions of its development 5 1 34 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Morozov Modern trends in econ. and manag.: a new view Institutional foundations of innovative enterprise development 4-1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Nishnianidze, M.D. Cherkashin, D.S. Bogdanova Bull. of the SWSU Ser.: Econ.. Soc. Manag. Social health as a socio-cultural phenomenon 95 (34) 197 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rakhimova Int. J of Innovative Tech.s in Econ. The role of innovation and the innovation process in the development of the food industry 26 (18) 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Fioktistov Probl. of econ. and manag. Problems of the development of the Russian food industry in the context of the coronavirus pandemic 8 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shaburishvili Condit. for improve. the effic. of the Rus. Econ.: coll. of sci. work Innovation activity as the implementation of the innovation process on the scale of the organization (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alarcón, P. Arias Spanish J. Agric. Res. The public funding of innovation in agri-food businesses 16(13) 164 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bigliardi, G. Ferraro, S. Filippelli, F. Galati Innovation Models in Food Industry: A Review of The Literature // J of Tech. Manag. & Innov. 15 3 (Santiago, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Damanpour, M. Schneider Characteristics of innovation and innovation adoption in public organizations: assessing the role of managers J of Public Admin. Res. and Theory 19(3) 495 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kilimova, O. Lysikova Health as a fundamental basis of population life quality // Ekonom. chasopisXXI 11-12 191 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hassink, R. Rutten, F. Boekema The learning region: a constructive critique / // The Learn. Reg.: Found., St. of the Art, Future 252 (Edward Elgar, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moulaert, F. Sekia Reg. Stud. Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey 37 289 2003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Obukhova, T.S. Kolmykova, S.V. Klykova, P.N. Mashegov, A.G. Zaitsev, O.V. Popova E3S Web of Conf. Efficient Prod. and Proc. ICEPP-2021 Features and benefits of digital technologies in agricultural enterprises 247 01018 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sakhno, I. Salkova, A. Broyaka, N. Priamukhina Int. J of Recent Techn. and Eng. (IJRTE) Methodology for the Impact Assessment of the Digital Economy on Agriculture Development 8 160 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Fedotova, I.F. Gorlov, A.V. Glushchenko, M.I. Slozhenkina, A.K. Natyrov Dig. Econ.: Compl. and Variety vs. Rationality. ISC 2019 Trends of Scientific and Technical Development of Agriculture in Russia 87 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.