BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative development of the food and processing industry|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- A.A. Ziablov Econ.: yd, today, tomorrow Innovative development of food industry of Russia: opportunities and restrictions 2 136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kutsenko Bull. of OGU Formation of a mechanism for managing innovative development of the region (on the example of Orenburg region) 14 (175) 110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Nishnianidze, M.D. Cherkashin, D.S Bogdanova. Proceed. of SWSU Ser: Econ. Soc. Manag. Social health as a socio-cultural phenomenon 95 (34) 197 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rakhimova Int. J of Innov. Tech. in Econ. The role of innovation and the innovation process in the development of food industry 26(18) 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Fioktistov Prob. of econ. and manag. Problems of Russian food industry development in conditions of coronavirus pandemic 8 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bigliardi, G. Ferraro, S. Filippelli, F. Galati J of Tech. Manag. & Inn. Innovation Models in Food Industry: A Review of The Literature 15 3 (Santiago, oct. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bigliardi, F. Galati, F. Pavesi How open is the food NPD process? Preliminary results from an explorative study Int. j of entrepreneurship and inn. Manag. 23(3) 229 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kilimova, O. Lysikova Ekonomichnij chasopisXXI Health as a fundamental basis of population life quality 11-12 191 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hassink, R. Rutten, F. Boekema The Learn. Reg.: Found.s, St. of the Art, Future The learning region: a constructive critique 252 (Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moulaert, F. Sekia Reg. Stud Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey 37 289 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Obukhova, T.S. Kolmykova, S.V. Klykova P.N. Mashegov, A.G. Zaitsev, O.V. Popova E3S Web of Conf. Effic. Prod. and Proc. ICEPP-2021 Features and benefits of digital technologies in agricultural enterprises 247 01018 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sakhno, I. Salkova, A. Broyaka, N. Priamukhina Int. J of Rec. Tech. and Eng. (IJRTE) Methodology for the Impact Assessment of the Digital Economy on Agriculture Development 8 160 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.V Fedotova., I.F. Gorlov, A.V. Glushchenko, M.I Slozhenkina., A.K. Natyrov Dig. Econ.: Compl. and Var. vs. Ration. ISC 2019 Trends of Scientific and Technical Development of Agriculture in Russia 87 (Springer, Cham. 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.