BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Prospects for improving productivity and preventing diseases in animals|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- Assessment of iodine deficiency disorders and monitoring their elimination: a guide for programme managers, in WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund, International Council for the Control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders, 3 ed., Geneva (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Assessment of Iodine Deficiency Disorders and Monitoring their Elimination, in WHO, United Nations Children’s Fund, International Council for the Control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders. 2nd ed., Geneva (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Platonova, Clin. & Exp. Thyroidology, 11, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Platonova Iodine deficiency diseases (prevention, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring): Autoref. diss. D. Med. Sci., Moscow (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Dedov, G. A. Melnichenko, E. A. Troshina, N. M. Platonova, F. M. Abdulkhabirov, L.N. Shatnyuk, B. P. Apanasenko, S. R. Kavtaradze, M. I. Arbuzova, F. A. Dzhatoeva, Iodine deficiency-a threat to the health and development of children in Russia. Ways to solve the problem, National report, Moscow (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Mannapova, S. N. Aukhatova, Zh. Izvestiya Orenburg State Agrar. Univ., 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Manukalo, A. Kh. Shantyz, Vet. Med. Kuban, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mishchenko, A.V. Mishchenko, R.V. Yashin, G. V. Gladilin, Problems of animal vaccination:known and unknown, in Materials of the International scientific and practical conference “Problems and prospects of scientific and innovative support of the agro-industrial comple of regions”, Kursk (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Evglevskiy, V. N. Skira, G. F. Ryzhkova, I. I. Mikhailova, J. Bull. Ros. Agr. Sci., 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bader, U. Möller, M. Leiterer, K. Franke, and G. Jahreis. Invest. in Jen, Thuringia. Submit. for publ. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Rasmussen, L. Ovesen, I. Bulou, T. Jorgensen, N. Knudsen, P. Laurberg, H. Perrild, Lone Brit. J. Nutr., 87 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Pearce, S. Pino, X. He, H. R. Bazrafshan, S. L. Lee, L. E. Braverman, (2004) J. Clin. Endocrinol. & Metabol., 89(7) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jahreis, M. Leather, K. France, W. Maichrowitz, F. Schone, V. Hesse, Kinderpraxis 16 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yevglevsky, I. I. Mikhailova, V. N. Skira, E. P. Yevglevskaya, N. V. Vanina, O. N. Mikhailova, Vet. Pathol., 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Mozgov, Pharmacology, Moscow, Kolos (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V. O. Mokhnach, A. V. Valdman, P. D. Evdokimov, Iodinol in medicine and veterinary medicin, Leningrad, Nauka (1967) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Kondrashova, Therapeutic effect of succinic acid, Pushchino, 4 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Kondrashova, The therapeutic effect of succinic acid/–Pushchin (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Yu. Ivnitskii, A. I. Golovko, A. G. Safronov, Succinic acid in the system of means of metabolic correction of the functional state of organism resistance, St. Petersburg, Lan (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Majewski, B. V. Grishina, A. S. Rosenfeld, Substantiation for the use of biologically active additives based on succinic acid, in Efficiency of use of dietary supplements in various fields of medicine: Materials of scientific-practical conference on biologically active additives, Moscow (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Kovalenko, N. V. Belyakova, Pharmacy, 5-6 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Lebedev, O. M. Shvets, A. A. Evglevsky, E. P. Evglevskaya et al. Vet. Med., 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.