BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Prospects for improving productivity and preventing diseases in animals|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- A.P. Simonenkova, M.V. Yarkina, A.O. Solovyova, A.V. Mamaev, O.N. Luneva Adv. in Eng. Research Application of Method of Measuring Bioelectric Potential for Evaluation of Milk Fitness in Production of Curd Cheese 151 652 (Tyumen, Russian Federation, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Simonenkova, A.V. Mamaev, V.N. Masalov, O.N. Luneva, E.N. Demina, E.Yu. Sergeeva IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environ. Sci. 640 Evaluation of the quality and safety of butter with an antioxidant complex of natural origin (birch bark extract and Aloe Vera) (Voronezh, Russian Federation, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baranov Achiev. of sci. and tech. APC Problems of conservation of biodiversity in animal husbandry 9 21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Chetvertakova Bulletin of the State University The quality of sperm stud bulls of different breeds, depending on the season of the year 8 118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Gaber Spermatogenesis and its regulation (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Lyashuk, A.I. Shendakov Agr. Sci. Results of dairy cattle breeding in the Orel region 7 20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mathevon, M.M. Buhr, J.C.M. Dekkers J. of Dairy Sci. Environmental, management and genetic factors affecting semen production in Holstein bulls 81 3321 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Sokolovskaya Agr. Biol. Sections of individual structures of the spermatozoid in the process of fertilization IX(5) 746 (1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.