BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Prospects for improving productivity and preventing diseases in animals|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- G.M. Andreev, V.U. Davydov Top. Prob. of vet. Med.: sb. Criterion of evaluation of fertilisation potentials of cattle-sperm producers 124 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Bagirov, V. P. Kononov, B. A. Yochliev. Agricultю biol. Fertility of sperm and chromatin status: control methods (overview) 2 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Burkat, L. A. Begma, N. I. Ivanchenko Cur. prob. of animal reprod. boil.: materials of the Int.. Nauc-Prakt. cong. VIJ (25-26 Oct. 2007) Increased sperm production of Echinacea purple 263 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Guskov Zootechnia Influence of stress factors on the reproductive function of animals 4 22 (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Yeshchen, N. A. Kombarova, R. A. Kornilin Prob. of boil. of prod. animals. Spec. is. Stabilization of sperm production in young bull producers during the period of long thermal stress with the aid of the preparation «Bakshin-vet» 4 40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivanov, T.M. Bulynina, D.M. Utina, A.V. Odintsov, A.Y. Bushmanov Notes by the DS A U 8 67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kalashnikov, V. Levakhin Dairy and meat herding Some problems of meat herding development and ways of solving them 1 2 (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Korochkina, K. V. Nephew Vet. Health. Reproduction capacity of males under stress 7 3840 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levakhin et al. Stress and methods of stress correction in agricultural animals 161 (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Semyonov, F.P. Petryankin, D.A. Nikitin, A.B. Volkov Sci.-educ. Environ. as a bas. of develop. of agro-ind. comp. and soc. infrastructure of the village: mat. Int. H.M. Prakt. Konf. Commemorate the 85th anniversary of the FGBU VB Chuvash GSHA Mechanisms of action of stress-factors of different forces on internal environment of animal 317 (Cheboksary, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tikhonov, N. Tikhonova, A. Monastery Mol. Cattle breed. Stress prevention problem in cattle breeding 3 13 2006 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Khalturina All-Rus. Nauch. Vet. Research. in-t. pathology, pharm. and therapy Reproductive potential of oxen-producers in conditions of the Ural region and ways of increasing it : thesis ... candidate of veterinary sciences 164 (Yekaterinburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Khramtsov, I.E. Grigorieva, V.Y. Nikitin et al. Obstetrics and gynaecology of agricultural animals (Koloss, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Hayes, H.A. Lewin, M.E. Goddard Review Art. Trends in Gen. The future of livestock breeding: genomic selection for efficiency, reduced emissions intensity, and adaptation 29 4 206 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Selokar, P. Sharma, M. Saini, S. Sheoran, R. Rajendran, D. Kumar, P. S Yadav Sci. Reports. Successful cloning of a superior buffalo bull. 9(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vince et al. Animal Age-related differences of semen quality, seminal plasma, and spermatozoa antioxidative and oxidative stress variables in bulls during cold and warm periods of the year 12 559 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Morrell, Theriogenology Heat stress and bull fertility 153 62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Murphy et al. J. Dairy Sci. Reducing sperm concentration is critical to limiting the oxidative stress challenge in liquid bull semen 96 4447 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.