BIO Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects of Scientific and Innovative Support of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Regions” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Prospects for improving productivity and preventing diseases in animals|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- N.A. Fedoseeva et al IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Evaluation of the efficiency of using blackmottled cows of the Ural type 677 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Kuznetsova et al IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. The state and problems of increasing milk production in Russian Federation 315 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gorelik et al IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Comparative assessment of cows by daughters from different breeding bulls in terms of milk production 677 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Gorelik et al Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Influence of the age of cows on the dynamics of dairy efficiency depending on a breeding line IOP 677 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Alekseeva and E.V. Chetvertakova IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Cow productivity index depending on their linearity 677 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Holodova et al IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Comparative analysis of dairy cows’ productivity depending on their origin and perspectives of further stock breeding in the herd 315 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Artemov et al IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Economic use of cows of red-motley dairy breed in pedigree factories of Voronezh region 422 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Batanov et al IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Genetic parameters of productivity and exterior traits of dairy cattle 548 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shumeiko IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. Efficiency of breeding work in dairy cattle breeding 274 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Moshkina, S. N Khimicheva. In the coll.: A coll. of sci. papers of the Tenth All-Rus. Interuniv. Conf. on Clinic. Vet. Med. in the format of Purina Partners Correction of the immunological status of calves as the basis for high productivity and healthy livestock of the herd 330 (Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Khimicheva, S. V. Moshkina In the coll.: Inn. in sci. and tech. sup. of the agro-ind. complex of Rus. materials of the All-Russ. (Nat.) Scie. and Pract. Conf Milk productivity of black-and-white cows depending on the influence of various factors 158 (Kursk, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Kharitonova, S. V. Moshkina In the coll.: Ach. and prosp. for the imp. of nat. proj. for the develop. of the agro-ind. complex. Coll. of sci. papers on the res. of the VIII Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf. dedic. to the memory of the Hon. Sci. of the Rus. Fed. and the KBR, Prof. B. Kh. Zherukov Tribal resources of the Orel region 267 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.