BIO Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2021VIII All-Russian Conference with International Participation “MOUNTAIN ECOSYSTEMS AND THEIR COMPONENTS”, dedicated to the Year of Science and Technology in the Russian Federation
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 September 2021|
- V.Ya. Chastukhin, M.A. Nikolaevskaya, Biological decay and resynthesis of organic matter in nature (Leningrad, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Sokolov, E.E. Syroechkovsky, Reserves of the Caucasus (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kolakovsky, S.M. Bebiya G.F. Urushadze, et al. Pitsunda-Mussersky Nature Reserve (Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bondartsev, Tinder fungi European part of Russia and the Caucasus (Moscow; Leningrad, 1953) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Kirk, P.F. Cannon, D.W. Minger, J.A. Stalpers, Dictionary of the fungi. Oxon: CAB Intern. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Safonov, Community structure of xylotrophic fungi (Yekaterinburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bryndina, Ecology of wood biodegradation processes (Yekaterinburg), 31-41 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ripachek, Biology of wood-destroying fungi. M. (1967) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mukhin, Biota of xylotrophic basidiomycetes of the West Siberian Plain (Yekaterinburg, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Stepanova, V.A. Mukhin, Fundamentals of the ecology of wood-destroying fungi (Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.