BIO Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021III International Symposium “Innovations in Life Sciences” (ILS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovations in Food Technology|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- Belenkov A.I. 2011. Results of field experience of the Center of accurate agriculture in different agrometeorological conditions. Adaptation of agriculture in Russia to the changing climate conditions. International Conference. RSAU – MSAA named after K.A. Timiryazev, 14-16 December 2010, p. 140-147 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lipatov Zelenyi mir. 4 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Moiseev, B.V. Anisimov, Agroinform Analysis 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shein, A.G. Bondarev, Agrophysics of soils. (MSU Publishing House, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Shpaar D. (ed.) Precise agriculture (Pushkin Publishing House, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Temirbekowa S.K. Evalution of cereal crops gene peol for EMES (enzyme-mucotic exhaustion of Seeds) resistance during mucotic stage // Tours. 3-4-5 December. 1997. Fifth Conference Internationale Sur: des maladies des plantes, France. [Google Scholar]
- Ya.D. Van Mansvelt, S.K. Temirbekova Reports of RAS of Agriculture, 5 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Vasyukova A.T., Yarosheva A.I., Moshkin A.V. 2016. Present danger – chemical pollution of food / Proceedings of the Ist International Scientific Conference with the elements of Scientific School for Youth. M.: Institute of Technologies and Business of the Moscow State University of Technologies and Management named after K.G. Razumovskiy. p. 89-93 [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Vasyukova, A.V. Moshkin, A.I. Yarosheva, I.A. Fedorkina Agroindustrial technologies of the Central Russia 3, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Yakushev, V.V. Voropaev, P.V. Lekomtsev Resource saving agriculture, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.