BIO Web Conf.
Volume 46, 2022International Scientific Online-Conference “Directed Transformation of Alimentary Raw Materials in the Production of Foodstuffs, Food and Biologically Active Additives, Ensuring Quality Control and Safety” (DTARM 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 April 2022|
- C. James, G. Purnell, S.J. James, A review of novel and innovative food freezing technologies, Food and Bioprocess Technology, 8(8), 1616–1634 (2015) http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11947-015-1542-8 [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheng, D.W. Sun, Z. Zhu, Z. Zhang, Emerging techniques for assisting and accelerating food freezing processes: a review of recent research progresses, Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 57(4), 769–781 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2015.1004569 [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Morris, E. Acton, Controlled ice nucleation in cryopreservation–a review. Cryobiology, 66(2), 85–92 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cryobiol.2012.11.007 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kilbride, J. Meneghel, Freezing Technology: Control of Freezing, Thawing, and Ice Nucleation, Methods of Mol.Biol., 2180, 191-201 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0783-1_41 [Google Scholar]
- C. Leygonie, T. J. Britz, L. C. Hoffman, Impact of freezing and thawing on the quality of meat: Review, Meat Science, 91(2), 93–98 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.meatsci.2012.01.013 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Rahman M.M. Hossain, S.M.E. Rahman, M.A. Hashem, D.H. Oh, Effect of repeated freeze-thaw cycles on beef quality and safety, Korean J Food Sci Anim Resour, 34, 482-495 (2014) https://dx.doi.org/10.5851%2Fkosfa.2014.34.4.482 [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Dang, J. L. Bastarrachea, S. Martini, S. K. Matarneh, Crystallization behavior and quality of frozen meat, Foods, 10(11), 2707 (2021) https://doi.org/10.3390/foods10112707 [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Meryman, Cryobiology. New York: Acad. Press, 437, (1966) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Islam, A. Aryasomayajula, P. R. Selvaganapathy, A review on macroscale and microscale cell lysis methods, Micromachines (Basel), 8(3), 83 (2017). https://dx.doi.org/10.3390%2Fmi8030083 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, F. E. Barton, B. G. Lyon, W. R. Windham, C. E. Lyon, Two dimensional correlation analysis of visible/near-infrared spectral intensity variations of chicken breasts with various chilled and frozen storages, J. of Agric. Food Chem., 52(3), 505–510 (2004) https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0303464 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tippala, N. Koomkrong, A. Kayan, Influence of freeze-thawed cycles on pork quality Anim Biosci., 34(8), 1375–1381 (2021) https://dx.doi.org/10.5713%2Fajas.20.0416 [Google Scholar]
- B. Egelandsdal, S. M. Abie, S. Bjarnadottir, H. Zhu, H. Kolstad, F. Bjerke, O. G. Martinsen, A. Mason, D. Munch, Detectability of the degree of freeze damage in meatdepends on analytic tool selection, Meat Science, 152, 8–19 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.meatsci.2019.02.002 [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, T. Zhang, Y. Liu, X. Wang, Qualitative and quantitative assessment of DNA quality of frozen beef based on DNA yield, gel electrophoresis and PCR amplification and their correlations to beef quality, Food Chemistry, 260 (2018) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.03.073 [Google Scholar]
- A. Šimoniova, B. A. Rohlik, T. Škorpilova, M. Petrova, Differentiation between fresh and thawed chicken meats, Czech Journal of Food Sciences, 31(2), 108-115 (2013) http://dx.doi.org/10.17221/127/2012-CJFS [Google Scholar]
- R. Wei, P. Wang, M. Han, T. Chen, X. Xu, G. Zhou, Effect of freezing on electrical properties and quality of thawed chicken breast meat, Asian-Australas J Anim Sci., 30(4), 569–575 (2017) https://dx.doi.org/10.5713%2Fajas.16.0435 [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Park, C. K. Hyun, S. K. Jeong, M. A. Yi, S. T. Ji, H. K. Shin, Use of the single cell gel electrophoresis assay (Comet assay) as a technique for monitoring low temperature treated and irradiated muscle tissues, International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 35(6), 555–561 (2000) https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.2000.00418.x [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.