BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intensification of Seed and Plant Production|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- A.D. Webster, N. Z. J. Crop Hortic. Sci. 23(4), (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Korovin, М.: Kolos, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Spivak, А.P. Grabenko, Bulletin of the Botanical Garden of Saratov State University, 13, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Carrera, Acta Hortic. 367, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wertheim, Bologna, Italy, 31 December (2002). [Google Scholar]
- E. Tadeu de Melo, R. Pio, R. Vieira Balbi, C. Ferreira, F. Akira Mori. Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileira, 52, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Postman, Acta Hortic. 367, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Isaev, D.V. Sergeyev, D.V. Gryaznev, Achievements of science and AIC technology, 2, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Jacob, Acta Hortic. 596 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V.Semin,E.A. Dolmatov, Z.E.Ozherelieva, E3S Web of Conferences, FARBA, 24-25 February (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Е.А. Dolmatov,О.N. Borisova, Breeding and variety propagation of orchard crops 5, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Program and methodology offruit, berry and nut cultivar studyOrel (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.