BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mineral Nutrition Management to Improve the Productivity, Quality and Sustainability of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- V.S. Shevelukha, I.K. Blinovsky The state and prospects of research and application of phytoregulators in crop production (Growth regulators, M., 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gudkovsky Scientific foundations of sustainable horticulture in Russia, in Proceedings of the International conference Stocky horticulture, Michurinsk, Russia (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Wajahatullah Khan, Usha Menon, Sowmyalakshmi Subramanian, Mundaya N. Jithesh, Journal of Plant Growth Regulation 28(4), 386-399 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Doroshenko, S.S. Chumakov, D.A. Majar, S.S. Chukuridi, M.D. Omarov, T.A. Kopnina Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University 1(46), 56-61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tacken, Plant Cell Physiology 55(5), 1005-1016 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Doroshenko, L.G. Ryazanova, A.M. Abdul-Mir Al-Husseini, D.V. Maksimtsov, N.I. Nenko, O.G. Belous Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University 1(64), 71-77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ryndin, O.G. Belous, V.M. Gorshkov, T.N. Doroshenko, L.G. Ryazanova A.M. Abdul-Mir Al-Husseini, Fruit and berry growing in Russia 51, 92-99 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ryndin, O. G. Belous, M. D. Omarov, Yu. S. Abilfazova Problems of ecology and agrochemistry 3, 34-38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Lagoshina, E.K. Pchikhachev, O.G. Belous Horticulture and viticulture 3, 23-28 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Lagoshina, E.K. Pchikhachev, O.G. Belous Subtropical and ornamental gardening 78, 119-129 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- O. Belous, M. Vasileiko, A. Lagoshina, N. Platonova, E3S Web Conf. 254, 1-6 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ryndin, E.K. Pchikhachev History, current state, and prospects of development of tea growing in the Republic of Adygea, in Proceedings of the International conference Current state and prospects of development of horticulture and tea culture in the Republic of Adygea, Maykop, Republic of Adygea, Russia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Korzun, L.V. Vavilova, Subtropical and ornamental gardening 43(1), 13–18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Dobezhina Study of agroecological features of tea culture in the conditions of Adygea for the development of innovative cultivation technology (Innovative processes in science and education, Penza: MCNS Nauka and Prosveshenie, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Vorontsov Biochemistry of tea (Moscow: Pishchepromizdat, 1946) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Dzhemukhadze The physiology of tea. In the book: Physiology of agricultural plants (Moscow: MSU TECH, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Chupakhina Physiological and biochemical methods of plant analysis: Workshop (Kaliningr. un-ty, Kaliningrad, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Pshenichnaya, Subtropical and ornamental gardening 44, 130-134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Belous, N.B. Platonova, Natural and technical sciences 10, 41-44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.