BIO Web Conf.
Volume 47, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovative Technologies in Agriculture” (ITIA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mineral Nutrition Management to Improve the Productivity, Quality and Sustainability of Agricultural Plants|
|Published online||20 June 2022|
- G.S. Posypanov, Gr. Cr 1, 19-21 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Khairulina, Rep. of the Rus. Ac. of Ag. Sc 5, 18-20 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Soybean cultivation technology in the Omsk region: guidelines, 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Boyko, L.V. Omelnyuk, A.M. Asanov, A.Yu Timokhin , Improved technology of cultivation and selection of soybean varieties on irrigated and rainfed lands of the Omsk region (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Suvorova, Bull. of Om. St. Ag. Un 4(44), 64-73 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Soldatova, Current trends in the development of agricultural science, 215-222 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Popolzukhina, Photosynthesis and symbiotic nitrogen fixation of peas and soybeans, 128 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. N. Ozyakova, Om. Sc. Bul 2 (134), 213-217 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Omelnyuk, Bull. of Om. St. Ag. Un 3 (39), 28-33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Stavrov, Innovative development of the agroindustrial complex of the Northern Trans-Urals: Collection of proceedings of the regional research and practical conference of young researchers, 127-130 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.