BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- The doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation. Approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 20 on January 21, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bondarenko, G.N. Konovalova, E.V. Nikolaeva, et al. Laser Medicine, 12(2), 26-30 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Geynits, A.E. Sorokaty, D.M. Yagudaev, R.S. Trukhmanov, Photodynamic therapy. The history of the method and its mechanisms [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Salmin, et al. News of surgery, 3, 155-162 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Stranadko, Russian Biotherapeutic journal, 11(2), 51 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Academician of the LAS of the Russian Federation, prof. E.F. Stranadko, Candidate of Medical Sciences M.V. Ryabov, Candidate of Medical Sciences V.A. Purtskhvanidze, Ph.D., A.A. Radaev "PDT of skin cancer with photosensitizer of the second generation" (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Dougherty, J.E. Kaufman, A. Goldfarb Can. Res., 38, 2628-2635 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Т.J. Dougherty, J.E. Kaufmann, A. Goldfarb, K.R. Weishaupt, D. Boyle, A. Mittleman, Photoradiation therapy for the treatment of malignant tumors. Cancer Res. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- U.O. Nseyo, B. Shumaker, E.A. Klein, et al. J. Urol., 160(1), 39–44 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Henderson, T.J. Dougherty, Photochem Photobiol., 55, 145-157 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 20776-1-2010 "Clinical laboratory tests and diagnostic test systems in vitro" [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 50396.0-92 "Poultry meat, offal, and semi-finished poultry products. Sampling methods and preparation for microbiological studies" [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31468-2012 "Poultry meat, offal, and semi-finished products from poultry meat. Salmonella detection method" [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31468-2012 "Poultry meat, offal, and semi-finished products from poultry meat. Methods of organoleptic and physico-chemical research" [Google Scholar]
- GOST 10444.15-94 "Food products. Methods for determining the amount of mesophilic aerobic and facultative anaerobic microorganisms" [Google Scholar]
- GOST 28566-90 "Food products. Method of detection and determination of the amount of enterococci" [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31746-2012 "Food products. Methods of detection and determination of the amount of coagulase-positive staphylococci and Staphylococcus aureus" [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 188.8.131.528-01 "Hygienic requirements for the safety and nutritional value of food products" [Google Scholar]
- MU 4.2.2723-10 "Laboratory diagnostics of salmonellosis, detection of salmonella in food and environmental objects" [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.