BIO Web Conf.
Volume 51, 2022International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Modernization to Advanced Development: Ensuring Competitiveness and Scientific Leadership of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (IDSISA 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovative Technologies for the Production and Processing of Crop and Livestock Products: Problems and Prospects for Practical Implementation|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- E.A. Azhmuldinov, M.G. Titov, A.S. Ibraev, The herald of beef cattle breeding, I, 63, 76-79 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Azhmuldinov, M.G. Titov, Comparative evaluation of the adaptive ability of bulls of various breeds, Ways to intensify the production and processing of agricultural products in modern conditions, Materials of international scientific-practical conf. ed. V.N. Khramova, 54-56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Afanasyeva, G. Legoshin, O. Mogilenets, I. Sus, T. Mittelshtein, Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 7, 6-8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Krishtafovich, V.M. Poznyakovsky, L.M. Kosnyreva, Commodity science and examination of meat and meat products, Publishing house: IC "Academy", 320 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Iskhakov, V.I. Levakhin, E.A. Azhmuldinov, V.I. Shvindt, The herald of beef cattle breeding, 2 (80), 57-61 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Cherekaev, A.G. Zelepukhin, V.I. Levakhin, G.I. Belkov, S.G. Leushin et al., Beef cattle breeding, 350 (Orenburg: Publishing House of the Orenburg State University, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levakhin, V.V. Popov, F.Kh. Sirazetdinov, V.V. Kalashnikov, I.F. Gorlov, E.A. Azhmuldinov, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 412 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, V.V. Kalashnikov, I.F. Draganov, H.A. Amerkhanov, New in animal feeding (reference guide) 617 (M.: Publishing house of RSAU-MAA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikov, V.I. Fisinin, V.V. Shcheglov, N.I. Kleymenov et al., Norms and diets for feeding farm animals (Handbook. 3rd edition, supplemented and revised), 456 (M.: Agropromizdat, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Levakhin, F.Kh. Sirazetdinov, V.V. Kalashnikov, I.F. Gorlov, R.G. Iskhakov, V.V.. Salo, V.L. Korolev, Main aspects of increasing the efficiency of beef production and improving its quality, 388 (M.: Rosselkhozakademia, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Rogov, Meat industry, 25-27 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Joint FAO/WHO Program on Food Standards. Food Hygiene, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. World Health Organization, 64 (Moscow: Publishing House "Ves Mir", 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cuvelier, A. Clinquart, J.F. Hocquette, J.F. Cabaraux, I. Dufrasne, L. Istasse, J.L. Hornick, Meat Sci., 74, 522–531 (2006) doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2006.04.032. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xie, Q. Meng, Z. Cui, L. Ren, J. Anim. Sci., 25, 824–831 (2012) doi: 10.5713/ajas.2011.11462. [Google Scholar]
- A. Chambaz, M.R.L. Scheeder, M. Kreuzer, P.A. Dufey, Meat Sci., 63, 491–500 (2003) doi: 10.1016/S0309-1740(02)00109-2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Mandell, E.A. Gullett, J.W. Wilton, R.A. Kemp, O.B. Allen, Livest. Prod. Sci., 49, 235–248 (1997) doi: 10.1016/S0301-6226(97)00016-X. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.