BIO Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2022International Scientific-Practical Conference “Modern Trends of Science, Innovative Technologies in Viticulture and Winemaking” (MTSITVW2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||10 November 2022|
- A.N. Anishchenko, A.A. Shutkov, Food Policy and Security, 8 (1), 9–22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Vorobyeva, S. P. Vorobyov, and O. V. Titova, Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 9, 31–36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gurfova, Humanitarian scientific research, 2 (2015) URL: https://human.snauka.ru/2015/02/9015 (date of access: 05/03/2022). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ryabchikova, Food Policy and Security, 8 (1), 33–46 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Samygin, Food policy and security, 8 (1), 47–62 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kanamatova, Bulletin of the Eurasian Science, 13 (6) (2021) URL: https://esj.to day/PDF/70ECVN621.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Staroverov, M.L. Vartanova, Economic relations, 9 (4), 2851–2862 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Amicarelli, C. Bux, Food sec. 13, 25–37 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12571-020-01121-z [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bakhtsiyarava, T.G. Williams, A. Verdin et al., Food sec. 13, 55–70 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12571-020-01132-w [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.