BIO Web Conf.
Volume 64, 2023Agro-Bio-Technologies 2023 - Innovative Solutions for the Development of the Industry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- Suvorov O.A., Labutina N.V., Nazaretyan M.S. Competitive advantages of modern technologies in bakery // Technology and commodity science of innovative food products. 2012. No. 1. pp. 101-104. [Google Scholar]
- Anja N. Birch, Mikael A. Petersen, Åse S. Hansen The aroma profile of wheat bread crumb influenced by yeast concentration and fermentation temperature. LWT Food Science and Technology. Volume 50. Issue 2. 2013. Pp. 480-488. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lwt.2012.08.019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smirnova I.A., Viktorova N.A. Comparative evaluation of the quality indicators of bakery products according to classical, intensive cold and prolonged cold fermentation methods of dough preparation // Engineering personnel – the future of Russia’s Innovative Economy: Materials of the V All-Russian Student Conference (Yoshkar−Ola, November 10-13, 2020): at 8 p.m. Part 8. Topical issues of modern management: scientific paradigms and practical aspects (VIII All-Russian Youth Scientific Forum “Granite of Science 2020: Youth. Innovation. Management”). – Yoshkar-Ola: Volga State Technological University. – 2020. – No. 8. – Pp. 144-148. [Google Scholar]
- Belyavskaya I.G., Savitskaya E.P. Technology of preparation of wheat dough at a reduced fermentation temperature // Confectionery and bakery production. 2015. No. 11-12. pp. 38-41. [Google Scholar]
- Khromeenkov, V.M. Technology of long-term fermentation of dough // Confectionery and bakery production. 2017. No. 3-4. pp. 30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Temieva K.A., Sheveleva G.I., Grigorieva R.Z. The influence of baking methods on the quality of bakery products // Food innovations in biotechnology: materials of the VI International Scientific Conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists. Under the general editorship of A.Y. Prosekov. Publisher: Kemerovo State University (Kemerovo). Vol. 2. 2018. pp. 274-275. [Google Scholar]
- Koneva, S.I., Shevtsova M.P. The influence of prolonged cold fermentation of dough on the quality of bakery products // Modern problems of technology and technology of food production: materials of the XXI International Scientific and Practical Conference (April 23-24, 2020). Altai State Technical University named after I.I. Polzunov; editorin-chief E.V. Pisareva. – Barnaul : AltSTU, 2020. – pp. 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Tyurina O.E., Tyurina I.A., Karabinskaya Yu. I. The effect of prolonged fermentation of wheat dough at low temperature on the quality indicators of bakery products. 2022. No. 2. pp. 38-43. DOI: 10.37443/2073-3569-2022-1-2-38-43. [Google Scholar]
- Kostyuchenko M.N., Tyurina O.E., Tyurina I.A., Pushkina I.P. The effect of prolonged fermentation at low temperatures on the properties of wheat dough. 2022. No. 1. pp. 30-34. DOI: 10.37443/2073-3569-2022-1-1-30-34. [Google Scholar]
- Koryachkina S.Ya., Berezina N.A., Khmeleva E.V. Methods of studying the properties of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products. Methods of studying the properties of semi-finished bakery products: educational and methodical manual for higher professional education. Eagle: FGOU VPO “Gosuniversitet – UNPK”, 2011. 49 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chizhova K.N., Shkvarkina T.I., Zapenina N.V., Maslov I.N., Zagladina F.I. Technochemical control of bakery production. Moscow: Food industry, 1975. 480 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.