BIO Web Conf.
Volume 64, 2023Agro-Bio-Technologies 2023 - Innovative Solutions for the Development of the Industry
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- Voroshilin RA, Technology of enzymatic-acid hydrolysis of bone raw material in production of gelatine, Theory and Practice of Meat Processing, Volume 6(3), 2021, 279–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prosekov AYu, Voroshilin RA, Gelatin production — market status and prospects, alternative sources, production technologies, Vse o myase, № S5, 2020, 265-268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shatabayeva EO, Mun GA, Shaikhutdinov YM, Khutoryanskiy VV. Gelatin: sources, preparation and application in food and biomedicine, Chemical Bulletin of Kazakh National University, Volume 98(3), 2020, 28-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juan Li, Yuting Wu, Naiyan Lu, Dasong Liu, Joe M. Regenstein, Peng Zhou, Effects of hydrocolloids on the rheological and microstructural properties of semisolid whey protein-rich systems, Food Bioscience, Volume 30, 2019, 100424, ISSN 2212-4292, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fbio.2019.100424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikova IV, Magomedov GO, Zharkova IM, Miroshnichenko EN, Plotnikov VE. Jelly formulated with different carbohydrate profiles: Quality evaluation. Foods and Raw Materials. 2022;10(2):262–273. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2022-2-535 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Yousefi, Seid Mahdi Jafari, Recent advances in application of different hydrocolloids in dairy products to improve their techno-functional properties, Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2019;88;468-483, ISSN 0924-2244, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2019.04.015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shabunina MV, Andreeva A, Pavlova AS. Use of animal origin protein concentrates in bread baking. Foods and Raw Materials. 2023;11(2):338–346. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2023-2-570 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Voroshilin RA, Kurbanova MG, Ostapova EV, Makhambetov EM, Petrov AN, Khelef MEA. Effect of gelatin drying methods on its amphiphilicity. Foods and Raw Materials. 2022;10(2):252–261. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2022-2-534 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.