BIO Web Conf.
Volume 64, 2023Agro-Bio-Technologies 2023 - Innovative Solutions for the Development of the Industry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- Kupin G.A. Study of inulin hydrolysis in Jerusalem artichoke juice / G.A. Kupin, O.E. Ruvinsky, G.M. Zaiko. Proceedings of universities. Food technology. 2002. No. 5–6. Pp. 78–79. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarenko M.N. Changes in inulin in Jerusalem artichoke tubers during storage / M.N. Nazarenko, T.V. Barkhatova, M.A. Kozhukhova, I.A. Khripko, E.V. Burlakova // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University (Scientific journal of KubSAU) [Electronic resource]. Krasnodar: KubGAU, 2013. No. 10 (094). IDA: 0941310017. Access mode: http://ej.kubagro.ru/2013/10/pdf/17.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- MR 188.8.131.525-04 Recommended levels of consumption of food and biologically active substances. Moscow, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Perkovets M.V. Inulin and oligofructose are common functional ingredients // Oils and fats. 2008. No. 5. Pp. 2–4. [Google Scholar]
- Koryachkina S.Ya. Effect of the degree of polymerization of inulin and oligofructose molecules on their residual content in rye-wheat custard bread for functional purposes / S.Ya. Koryachkina, D.K. Baibasheva. Proceedings of universities. Food technology. 2010. No. 1. Pp. 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Chizhova, T.I. Shkvarkina, N.V. Zapenina, I.N. Maslov, F.I. Zaglodin. Technochemical control of bakery production M.: Food industry, 1975. 480 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on methods of quality control and safety of biologically active food additives. M.: Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2004. 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- Recommended levels of consumption of food and biologically active substances: Guidelines. M.: Federal Center for State Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 2004. 46 p. [Google Scholar]
- Collection of technological instructions for production of bread and bakery products. M.: Preiskurantizdat, 1989. 497 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on organizing and conducting the technological process at bakery enterprises. M.: Food industry, 1999. 216 p. [Google Scholar]
- Technical regulation of the Customs Union (TR CU 021/2011). ‘On food safety’ / Approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union as of December 9, 2011. No. 880. Electronic resource: www.tsouz.ru, 2011. 242 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.