BIO Web Conf.
Volume 64, 2023Agro-Bio-Technologies 2023 - Innovative Solutions for the Development of the Industry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- Grujić S, Grujčić M. Factors affecting consumer preference for healthy diet and functional foods. Foods and Raw Materials. 2023;11(2):259–271. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2023-2-576 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arriaga-Lorenzo P, de Jesús Maldonado-Simán E, Ramírez-Valverde R, MartínezHernández PA, Tirado-González DN, Saavedra-Jiménez LA. Cold chain relevance in the food safety of perishable products. Foods and Raw Materials. 2023;11(1):116–128. https://doi.org/10.21603/2308-4057-2023-1-559 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fryer PJ, Versteeg C. Processing technology innovation in the food industry. Innovation: Management, Policy and Practice. 2008; 10(1): 74–90. https://doi.org/10.5172/impp.4184.108.40.206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korotkiy IA, Rasschepkin AN. Refrigerating: the state and perspectives of the industry in Russia. Dairy industry. 2022; 8: 6-8. DOI 10.31515/1019-8946-2022-08-6-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buyanov ON, Buyanova IV. Calculation of the heat load on the modules of a combined type quick freezer. Bulletin of International academy of refregiration. 2016; 2: 63–66. https://doi.org/10.21047/1606-4313-2016-15-2-63-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korotkiy IA, Sakhabutdinova GF, Shafray AV. Parameters affecting the duration of freezing of vegetable semi-finished foods frozen in a combined way. Food engineering and technology. 2017; 3(46): 108-113. [Google Scholar]
- Buyanov O.N.. Effectiveness evaluation of the combined rapid freezing of biological objects / O.N. Buyanov., I.V. Buyanova // Bulletin of International academy of refregiration. – 2015. – № 4. – p. 44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Korotkiy IA, Korotkaya EV, Rasschepkin AN, Sakhabutdinova GF. Freezing of minced meat in biopolymer package. Food engineering and technology. 2021; 51(1): 616. DOI 10.21603/2074-9414-2021-1-6-16. [Google Scholar]
- Bredihin SA, Andreev VN, Martekha AN, Schenzle MG, Korotkiy IA. Erosion potential of ultrasonic food processing. Foods and Raw Materials. 2021; 9(2); 335-344. DOI 10.21603/2308-4057-2021-2-335-344. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buyanov VO. Freezing of hard pressed chesses under conditions of regulated heat. Cheese and butter manufacturing. 2009; 4: 46-48. [Google Scholar]
- Ishevskiy AL, Davydov IA. Freezing as food conservation method. Theory and practice of meat processing. 2017; 2(2): С. 43–59. https://doi.org/10.21323/2414-438X-2017-2-2-43-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Korotkiy IA, Rasshchepkin AN, Korotkaya EV, Sakhabutdinova GF. Improved freezing technology of minced meat products in biopolymer packaging material. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2020; 15(21): 2547-2554. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.