BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Education and Sustainable Tourism|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- O. V. Yakubenko, Pedagogical bases of adaptation of first-year students to study at the university. Dis. Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Ulan-Ude, 147 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Mukumova, Improvement of organizational and pedagogical conditions of students’ adaptation to the educational process. Dis. Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences Tashkent, 126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, Review of Psychological Adaptation of Foreign Students and external factors. Heilongjiang science and technology information, (21), 141–141 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Nedoseka, Features of social adaptation of students of economic specialties to professional activity (on the example of universities in Murmansk): abstract. dis. K.S.n. Nedoseka Elena Vladimirovna, Moscow, 25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Muratova, Model of students’ adaptation to the professional environment, Higher education in Russia, 91–97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, K. Shi, The study of the relationship between the personality characteristics and the cross cultural adaptation of the Chinese and Russian students, the Eleventh National Academic Conference on psychology (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tao, On College Students’ admission adaptation from the perspective of the development of life. Beijing: Journal of Beijing Normal University (humanities and social science edition), 2, 81–87 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dyson, Freshmen adaptation to university, University of Central Floride, Orlando, USA [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoare, Universities adapt to a shrinking world, The Guardian, Tuesday 7 March (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ismailova, S. Khrameshin, N. Antsiferova, M. Seluch, S. Kozlovskaya, Emotional and Psychological Behavior of Children in the Context of Transforming Modern Society Polish Psychological Bulletin, 52 (2), 179–187 (2021) DOI: 10.24425/ppb.2021.137261 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tyurina, M. Troyanskaya, L. Babaskina, R. Choriyev, N. Pronkin, International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning, 16 (2), 108–119 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sh. A. Mirsagatov, I. B. Sapaev, Zh. T. Nazarov, Ultrasonic annealing of surface states in the heterojunction of a p-Si/n-CdS/n+-CdS injection photodiode, Inorganic Materials, 51 (1), 1–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Glovatskii, J. Rashidov, B. Kholbutaev, K. Tuychiev, Achieving reliability and energy savings in operate of pumping stations. In E3S Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences, 264 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.