BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Education and Sustainable Tourism|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 8, N° PD-5847 “On approval of the Concept of development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Z. M. Wang, Stability of a Cracked Viscoelastic Plate of Varying Thickness Subjected to Follower Force, Advanced Materials Research, 298–303 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mojtaba Asgari, Mohammad Reza Permoon, Hassan Haddadpou, “Stability Analysis of a Fractional Viscoelastic Plate Strip in Supersonic Flow Under Axial Loading,” Meccanica, 7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Saksa, J. Jeronen, T. Tuovinen, Stability of Moving Viscoelastic Panels Interacting with Surrounding Fluid, Journal of Structural Mechanics, 45 (3), 88–103 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Tao Zhao, Tian Jun Yu and Xiao Dong Yang, Flutter Analysis of Viscoelastic Panels in Supersonic Flow, Advanced Materials Research, 710, 256–259 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Teifouet, A. Robinson, S. Adali, Nonconservative Stability of Viscoelastic Plates Subject to Triangularly Distributed Follower Loads, Journal of theoretical and applied mechanics, 55 (3), 1015–1027 (2017) DOI: 10.15632/jtam-pl.55.3.1015 [Google Scholar]
- M. Teifouet, A. Robinson, S. Adali, Dynamic Stability of Viscoelastic Plates under Axial Flow by Differential Quadrature Method, Engineering Computations, 34 (4), 1240–1256 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1108/EC-03-2016-0113 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tojiev, Design of teacher activity: Modular technology in continuing education Monograph, Tashkent, TURON-IQBOL, 246 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. U. Kuchkarov, Types of independent education and teaching higher mathematics on their basis, “Teacher and continuous education”, Nukus, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahlimirzaev, M. Kochkarov, I. Zulfiharov, M. Ibragimov, Higher Mathematics (Part 2), Textbook, Tashkent, “Step by step print” (2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. A. Rozikov, N. H. Mamatova, Mathematics and life. Popular science textbook, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan “Fan” Publishing House (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.