BIO Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2023EBWFF 2023 - International Scientific Conference Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (Part 2)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Education and Sustainable Tourism|
|Published online||04 September 2023|
- N. S. Sadiqova, Educational manual. Uzbek national cloth in XIX-XX centuries, Tashkent (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mentges, Between Design, ‘National Dress’ and Nation Branding The Dynamics of Textile Culture in the Process of Uzbek National Formation. Textiles as National Heritage: Identities, Politics and Material Culture. WaxmannVerlag GmbH, 31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Source: from results of12 interviews taken from respondents, Archive of project (20102014) [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Kobulova, Methods of manufacturing traditional national textile products for men. International journal of advanced research in science, engineering and technology, 8731–8734 [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Kobulova, Traditional Uzbek headdress for men (skullcap-duppi) of the Ferghana Valley. Russia, Universum: Technical sciences: scientific. magazineUrl, 10–13 [Google Scholar]
- V. Chursina, Modernity of Tradition Uzbek Textile Culture Today, 139–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.