BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- R.J. Elshire, J.C. Glaubitz, Q. Sun, J.A. Poland, K. Kawamoto, E.S. Buckler et al. PLoS ONE 6 , 5 (2011)
- URGI. 12X.2 version of the grapevine reference genome sequence from The French-Italian Public Consortium (PN40024) 2014 [cited 2016]. Available from: https://urgi.versailles.inra.fr/Species/Vitis/DataSequences/Genome-sequences
- B. Langmead, S. Salzberg, Nat. Methods 9 , 357 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K.E. Hyma, P. Barba, M. Wang, J.P. Londo, C.B. Acharya, S.E. Mitchell, L. Cadle-Davidson, PLoS ONE 10 , 8 (2015)
- C. Kim, H. Guo, W. Kong, R. Chandnani, L.S. Shuang, A.H. Paterson, Plant Sci. 242 , 14 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.