BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- I. Álvarez, R. Pagán, S. Condón, & J. Raso. The influence of process parameters for the inactivation of Listeria monocytogenes by pulsed electric fields. International Journal of Food Microbiology 87 (1–2), 87–95 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Arapitsas, A. Antonopoulos, E. Stefanou & V.G. Dourtoglou. Artificial aging of wines using oak chips. Food Chemistry 86 , 563–570 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Boidron, P. Chatonnet & M. Pons, Effects of wood on aroma compounds of wine. Connaissance de la Vigne et du Vin 22 (4), 275–294 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- M. Corrales, S. Toepfl, P. Butz, D. Knorr, & D. Tauscher. Extraction of anthocyanins from grape by-products assisted by ultrasonics, high hydrostatic pressure or pulsed electric fields: A comparison. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 9 , 85–91 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dubois. Apport du fut de chêne neuf a l'arome des vins. Revue Francaise d'œnologie 120 , 19–24 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. Garde-Cerdán, & C. Ancín-Azpilicueta. Review in quality factors on wine ageing in oak barrels. Trends in Food Science & Technology 17 , 438–447 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Garde-Cerdán, D. Torrea-Goñi & C. Ancín-Azpilicueta. Changes in the concentration of volatile oak compounds and esters in red wine stored for 18 months in re-used French oak barrels. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research 8 (2), 140–145 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Garde-Cerdán, D. Torrea-Goñi, & C. Ancín-Azpilicueta. Accumulation of volatile compounds during ageing of two red wines with different composition. Journal of Food Engineering 65 (3), 349–356 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gomez-Plaza & P. Rodriguez-Rodriguez. Dependence of Oak-Related Compounds on the Physiochemical Characteristics of Barrel-Aged Wines. Food Technol. Biotechnol. 50 (1), 59–65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gomez-Plaza, L.J. Perez-Prieto, J. I. Fernandez-Fernandez & J.M. Lopez-Roca. The effect of successive uses of oak barrels on the extraction of oak-related volatile compounds from wine. International Journal of Food Science and Technology 39 (10), 1069–1078 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Grahl & H. Markl. Killing of microorganisms by pulsed electric fields. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 45 (1-2), 148–157 (1996) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Loeﬀer. Generation and application of high intensity pulsed electric fields. In J. Raso & V. Heinz (Eds.), Pulsed electric field technology for the food industry: fundamentals and applications (pp. 27–72), New York: Springer (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Miller & G. P. Howell. The contents of phenolic acid and aldehyde flavor components of white oak as affected by site and species. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture 43 , 333–338 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ortega-Heras, C. Gonzalez-Huerta, P. Herrera, & M. L. Gonzalez-Sanjose. Changes in wine volatile compounds of varietal wines during ageing in wood barrels. Analytica Chimica Acta 513 (1), 341–350 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ribereau-Gayon, Y. Glories, A. Maujean, D. Dubourdieu. Handbook of Enology Volume 2 : The Chemistry of Wine and Stabilization and Treatments, Chapter 13(411–418), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Simer, S. Toepfl & V. Heinz. Inactivation of Bacillus subtilis spores by pulsed electric fields (PEF) in combination with thermal energy – I. Influence of process- and product parameters. Food Control 39 , 163–171 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Spilimbergo, F. Dehghani, A. Bertucco & N.R. Foster. Inactivation of Bacteria and Spores by Pulse Electric Fields and High Pressure CO2 at Low Temperature. Biotechnol. Bioen. 82 , 118–125 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tominaga, L. Blanchard, P. Darriet & D. Dubourdieu. A powerful aromatic volatile thiol, 2-furanmethanethiol, exhibiting roast coffee aroma in wines made from several Vitis vinifera grape varieties. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 48 (5), 1799–1802 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. A. Zeng, S. J. Yu, L. Zhang & X. D. Chen The effects of AC electric field on wine maturation. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 9 , 463–468 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, X. Zeng, W. T. Lin, D. Sun & J. Cai. Effects of electric field treatments on phenol compounds of brandy aging in oak barrels. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 20 , 106–114 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, X. A. Zeng, D. Sun, S. J. Yu, M. F. Yang & S. Ma. Effect of Electric Field Treatments on Brandy Aging in Oak Barrels. Food and Bioprocess Technology 6 (7), 1635–1643. doi: 10.1007/s11947-012-0788-7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.