BIO Web Conf.
Volume 9, 201740th World Congress of Vine and Wine
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- A.L. Waterhouse, G.L. Sacks, D.W. Jeffery Understanding wine chemistry . (John Wiley & Sons, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Morena, R. Peinado. Enological chemistry . (Academic Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Jackson, Wine science: principles and applications . (Academic press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cuyckens, M . Claeys, Mass spectrometry in the structural analysis of flavonoids, Journal of Mass Spectrometry 39 , 1–15 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ribéreau-Gayon, D. Dubourdieu, B. Donèche, A. Lonvaud, (Eds.) Handbook of enology, the microbiology of wine and vinifications (Vol. 1 ). (John Wiley & Sons, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Martín, D.W. Sun, Ultrasound and electric fields as novel techniques for assisting the wine ageing process: The state-of-the-art research . Trends in Food Science and Technology 33 , 40–53 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tao, J.F. Garcia, D.W . Sun, Advances in wine aging technologies for enhancing wine quality and accelerating wine aging process , Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 54 , 817–835 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Mason, Power ultrasound in food processing—the way, Ultrasound in Food Processing, 105 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Saterlay, R.G. Compton, Sonoelectroanalysis–an overview, Fresenius' Journal of Analytical Chemistry 367 , 308–313 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Robinson, J. Harding, The Oxford Companion to Wine . (American Chemical Society, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Leonhardt, J.A. Morabito, Wine aging method and system, US Patent 11/043,121 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Chang, F.C. Chen, The application of 20 kHz ultrasonic waves to accelerate the aging of different wines. Food Chemistry 79 , 501–506 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tao, Z. Zhang, D. Sun, Experimental and modeling studies of ultrasound-assisted release of phenolics from oak chips into model wine, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 21 , 1839–1848 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Picart, J.C. Chetfel, Pulsed electric fields. Food preservation techniques . Fla.: CRC Press. 57–68 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.X. Zeng, S.J Yu, L. Zhang, X.D Chen, The effects of AC electric field on wine maturation , Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 9 , 463–468 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lin, X. Zeng, S. Yu, D . Sun, Enhancement of Ethanol–acetic acid esterification under room temperature and non-catalytic condition via pulsed electric field application , Food And Bioprocess Technology 5 , 2637–2645 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhang, X. Zeng, D. Sun, S. Yu, M. Yang, S . Ma, Effect of Electric Field Treatments on Brandy Aging in Oak Barrels, Food And Bioprocess Technology, 6 , 1635–1643 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gamma Radiation. [online] Available at: https://www.ndeed.org/EducationResources/CommunityCollege/Radiography/Physics/gamma.htm [Accessed 22 Apr. 2017] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Wetheril, Gamma Irradiation of Food , Canadian Journal of Public Health/Revue Canadienne de Sante'e Publique 56 , 521–524 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Chang, The effects of gamma irradiation on rice wine maturation, Food Chemistry 83 , 323–327 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- The Effect of Micro-Oxygenation on Wine Quality and Consumer Preferences. [online] Available at: http://www.academicwino.com/2013/01/microoxygenation-quality-preferences.html/ [Accessed 22 Apr. 2017] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cano- López, J.M. López, F. Pardo-Mínguez, E. Gómez-Plaza, Oak barrel maturation vs. micro-oxygenation: Effect on the formation of anthocyanin-derived pigments and wine colour , Food chemistry 119 , 191–195 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gómez-Plaza, M. Cano-López, A review on micro-oxygenation of red wines: Claims, benefits and the underlying chemistry. Food Chemistry 125 , 1131–1140 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.